Sign in to follow this  

Returns Policies- what are your rights??

I bought some hair extensioins from hot hair on the lanes at meadowhell. However when i got them home and tried them on, they really didnt suit me. so I went back today two days later with my receipt and the extensions in there original packaging in perfect condition. I was told that there company policy was that they didnt offer refunds unless the goods were damaged, i couldnt believe it so asked to speak 2 a manager. they gave me an email address which i hav emailed but im not expecting to hear back. Are they within their rights or should i be allowed a refund? Thanks.

p.s these extensions were 67 quid so i obviously want my money back if im never going to wear them!

Yep statutory rights are that you can only get a refund if the goods are faulty or not as described. Some shops go beyond this by either issuing a credit note, or by refunding the goods in full, but that is entirely up to the shop in question.