Relocating house spiders outside - do they freeze?

I just turned round to see a massive (a good 3 inch in diameter) spider sitting on my lounge wall as bold as you like - probably waiting to divebomb me.

Anyhow, I summoned the hubby to relocate aforementioned creature outside (which he duly did) but now he says it will freeze to death and I feel bad. Is he right or will giant spider of naughtyness find somewhere warm to hide that isn't on my lounge wall? :suspect:

I don't want to lean back on the sofa now in case there's a whole family back there. :(:help:

Guest sibon
I just turned round to see a massive (a good 3 inch in diameter) spider sitting on my lounge wall as bold as you like - probably waiting to divebomb me.

Anyhow, I summoned the hubby to relocate aforementioned creature outside (which he duly did) but now he says it will freeze to death and I feel bad. Is he right or will giant spider of naughtyness find somewhere warm to hide that isn't on my lounge wall? :suspect:

I don't want to lean back on the sofa now in case there's a whole family back there. :(:help:

He would die soon enough anyway. Stop worrying, put your feet up and have a read of Charlotte's Web:)

It will die, and all its family and friends will come to the funeral in your house

It will die, and all its family and friends will come to the funeral in your house

:o:shakes: What have I done? :cry:

She'll just come straight back inside and get you when you're asleep :D

itll be straight in next door :)

Hmmm, dogs one side, baby the other, not sure it will last long in either. Should never have chucked the wee critter out. :(

Heartless woman throwing a little spider out, you better sleep with your mouth closed :hihi:

Hope your hubby took it down the path before letting it go otherwise it may find it's way back in :hihi: I always made my dad do that!! :hihi:

Who cares, they are horrible things!

Heartless woman throwing a little spider out, you better sleep with your mouth closed :hihi:

Little? It was 3 inches diameter and that was with bent legs! :help:

Hope your hubby took it down the path before letting it go otherwise it may find it's way back in :hihi: I always made my dad do that!! :hihi:

He carefully put it on a bush in the garden then informed me it would freeze to death. :( Only about 4m from the front door. I'm going to gaffa tape up the letter box now.