Help please name of retro sweet

I am trying to find a supply of old fashioned sweets my mum use to have as a child.

They were round in a type of pink fondant which was soft in the middle and had a nut on the top

can anyone remember them and what they were called and are they still made. :)

Have a look on this site called a quater of, see if you can find them. This one does all retro sweets you can order to buy, i use them all the time for my parents has gift that love sweets from years back and are hard to find in shops.

LINK. http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/

Wham! bar?

I am trying to find a supply of old fashioned sweets my mum use to have as a child.

They were round in a type of pink fondant which was soft in the middle and had a nut on the top

can anyone remember them and what they were called and are they still made. :)

Wham! bar?

Oooo-errr though! Don't be daft.

Sounds a bit like Cremes Parisiennes. Charbonnel et Walker make them and John Lewis sells them, at a price I might add.

you could always try the sweet shop near the Duke Street roundabout (the big roundabout near Ponds Forge) in Sheffield. They may be able to help you too - they have lots of sweets in that have been going for years.

Thank you for your replies

I have tried http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/ and they don't seam to have anything like and the Cremes Parisiennes aren't the ones either.

They must have been cheap at the time as nan wouldn't waste money on sweets

Well it was worth a try - I thought they might even help you with the name as they have been there donkey's years apparently.

Sorry I can not be of any further help.

Specials and pacers :D but would buy some 1%2 penny mojo's or black jacks depending on if I had 12p for the specials or not