Nowt like good neighbours...

Looks like Karens going to have company for while.:clap::clap::clap:

Extract from Calendar news

A former aunt of the abducted schoolgirl Shannon Matthews is facing jail tonight after admitting fiddling more than £35,000 in benefits. Amanda Hyett who made headlines by her frequent appeals to find Shannon, milked the benefits system for four years by failing to tell the authorities that she was living with her husband. Now a judge has warned her she is likely to go to prison.

My goodness, what a backward family. It may sound harsh but someone should sterilize the lot of them (not the kids, the parents and other adults) so they don't continue to reproduce.

My goodness, what a backward family. It may sound harsh but someone should sterilize the lot of them (not the kids, the parents and other adults) so they don't continue to reproduce.

what a load of rubarb. by that logic you would also have to sterilise the kids also or the genes would be passed down.

Why do people come out with stupid comments about sterilising people when they do something stupid or break the law ?

people on the dole are the new gypsies and the new lot to bash.

get a life.

what a load of rubarb. by that logic you would also have to sterilise the kids also or the genes would be passed down.

Why do people come out with stupid comments about sterilising people when they do something stupid or break the law ?

people on the dole are the new gypsies and the new lot to bash.

get a life.

I have a life, sugar. And my comment was nothing to do with genes....it was all about how they raise their kids. Karen Matthews didn't just "break the law", what she did to Shannon was downright cruel. She, and people like her, should never be allowed to bring children into this world to use and abuse them.

Maybe your kids will oneday break the law, murder or rape ? maybe you should go and go get the snip now ? you never know suger.

Maybe your kids will oneday break the law, murder or rape ? maybe you should go and go get the snip now ? you never know suger.

Well, the difference here is that I'm not abusing or neglecting my children, Sweetie. I'm not in cahoots with my boyfriend to fake a kidnapping and cause serious psychological damage to my children. If I were that type of person I would imagine plenty of people would be lined up to take me to the doctor to have "the snip" done right now.

My kids may well go on to break the law but if they do it will be on their own backs. It won't be because of my treatment of them.

Are you serious? Or is that just a figure of speech?

Are you really suggesting that a whole generation of a family be forcibly sterilsed? Who would get to decide? Where would you draw the line?

Would you sterilise drug users?

People convicted of anything you happen not to like much?

The learning disabled?

Mentally ill?

Are you really suggesting that a whole generation of a family be forcibly sterilsed? Who would get to decide? Where would you draw the line?

The learning disabled?

Mentally ill?

If someone abuses a child, either sexually, physically or mentally, they should be sterilized. I care not whether it be with drugs or castration. This isn't about the mentally ill or learning disabled. This is about people who abuse children.

The learning disabled?

Mentally ill?

I doubt if Cottontop was seriously suggesting sterilising anybody, it IS just a figure of speach.

I notice how your first instinct is to attack someone who is merely expressing natural dismay at benefit scroungers. :confused:

I doubt if Cottontop was seriously suggesting sterilising anybody, it IS just a figure of speach.

I notice how your first instinct is to attack someone who is merely expressing natural dismay at benefit scroungers. :confused:

Odd how you interpret asking relevant and sensible questioning as 'attack'...

If someone abuses a child, either sexually, physically or mentally, they should be sterilized. I care not whether it be with drugs or castration. This isn't about the mentally ill or learning disabled. This is about people who abuse children.

How would you define 'abuse'?

And who do you think would be fit people to decide who to assault and sterilise?

To be fair, she was.