Who will be next to strike?

Is it just me or are strikes on the rise? trams, bus's and now the mail. Whos next??

shouldnt the employees just be greatful that they actually have a job?

they are coming thick and fast!!

It will be the Nurses and Doctors next.

i think maybe the trains will decide on one next, wasnt there nearly one recently over the overtime rates being cut?

will it be The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town?

Is it just me or are strikes on the rise? trams, bus's and now the mail. Whos next??

shouldnt the employees just be greatful that they actually have a job?

Quite right, in fact they should accept a cut in wages....no, they should give some money to their bosses as a thank you gesture for employing them in the first place!

Quite right, in fact they should accept a cut in wages....no, they should give some money to their bosses as a thank you gesture for employing them in the first place!

you say that but my friends father owns a haulage company and he has 20 drivers, he recently had to make cuts and called a meeting, he asked them to accept a pay cut or 4 drivers would have to be made redundant, as a result a pay cut was taken by all. i would have taken a paycut rather than being made redundant recently. genuine question though if you were in that position, paycut or jobless can you honestly say you would rather lose a job?

I did hear a rumour that the people on social security were going to strike! They decided upon an action plan of refusing to sign on or accept their handouts! That will show the government who is boss!:hihi:....Just think of all the revenue that they will lose when all the alcohol and ciggies go unsold!:hihi:

Teachers, Nurses, Train workers, Hauliers, Teachers <General Strike> Air controllers, Royal Mail, Nurses, Teachers, Firemen, Hauliers, Teachers, Students, Train workers, Royal Mail <General Strike> Sanitation Crews, Teachers, Bus Drivers, Gritters.

In that order.

That's until Xmas, ask again in 2010 :D