Which mobile phones are the best on the market right now?

I am buying a new mobile phone for my partner and I dont know which ones are good at the moment, the phone has to have:-

1. Be durable, not to break by just looking at it.

2. Have a good memory or the facility to take a sd card.

3. Not be too expensive (upto £200).

4. Be manly!

Any suggestions greatly recieved - Thanks :)

What do you mean by 'manly'?

I'm guessing it should not be pink with an "I want to break free" ringtone. :D

@OP - Nokia baby. Anything else is a waste of time.

One that would work in Highgreen would be a bonus. Crappy signal due to too many objectors with dual standards, they nearly all use mobiles.

I've got a Samsung Tocco Ultra - takes a bit of getting use too but I like it!

Worrying about whether your mobile phone is girly or not is actually girlier than having a pink phone with a copocabana ringtone and a Shirley Bassey wallpaper.

Nokia are rock solid phones. I've never had a problem with one and I have had many.

I currently have the 5800, but I would advise you don’t get one. It’s too big and it is lacking in the range of apps etc compared to the iPhone.

The Nokia 6700 classic looks to be a great little phone. It’s a standard (candy bar) nokia but with the GPS and satnav while being speak and light. It’s new on the market too and you should find most operators can sell you one n their network.

Iphone the most user friendly and the daddy of all mobiles

Iphone as been recommend to me and once I can up grade in December thats what I am gunna get :). Not sure how much they would cost to buy though, could imagine them being quite expensive.

But it is one of the best on the market. Apprently he was saying that the applications on it are the best and he does know quite alot about stuff like that so I wouldn't doubt him.

A friend of mine as just got the new nokia 5800 which is on a par to an iphone and they are suppose to be very good - she hasnt had any problems with.