BNP supporting idiots unchallenged by BBC

In an astonishingly bad piece of Journalism the BBC allows two racist BNP supporters to say this about Ashley Cole, and doesn't challenge them...

So when you see someone like Ashley Cole play for England, are you happy to watch him?

Joey: If he wants to come to this country and he wants to live by our laws, pay into society, that's fine.

This, despite the fact that Ashley Cole was born in London.

It is utterly unbelievable that the journalist did not even attempt to correct him on this point.

The rest of the interview is littered with even more racist bile - no intelligent person could agree with this pair of overtly racist cretins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/the_p_word/newsid_10000000/newsid_10002000/10002087.stm

I encourage you to complain to the BBC here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/homepage/

Edited by zongamin

Sorry - duplicate

Edited by zongamin

What a pair of prats, with badly thought out arguments. I like the bit where he calls the journalist "my dear" in an attempt to patronise her, but just comes across as a dick.

What a pair of prats, with badly thought out arguments. I like the bit where he calls the journalist "my dear" in an attempt to patronise her, but just comes across as a dick.

Especially considering the claim he's making at the time (that the 'indigenous' British have been here for 40,000 years) is completely wrong.

Just young uns who probably have trouble sticking with a job or didn't do well at school, and someone pointed out to them that this might not be because of their own failings, it might because black people took their jobs, or the exam boards were swayed to give black kids the GCSEs... These are the numpties who follow the BNP, and I think we need to see more of them! The longer they dig that hole, the less chance they have of ever scrabbling out!!!

I have to admit though that their last comment is hard to argue with - when people emmigrate, it's never by accident and you would only go to a country where you felt comfortable with their beliefs and traditions wouldn't you? I'd never leave for a country whose ideas were incompatible with mine, so it's obvious that anyone migrating to the UK would want to join in with our society, isn't it?

i just love these backpatting threads but on another note that mark in the picture doesn't look 100% British him self .

In an astonishingly bad piece of Journalism the BBC allows two racist BNP supporters to say this about Ashley Cole, and doesn't challenge them...

So when you see someone like Ashley Cole play for England, are you happy to watch him?

Joey: If he wants to come to this country and he wants to live by our laws, pay into society, that's fine.

This, despite the fact that Ashley Cole was born in London.

It is utterly unbelievable that the journalist did not even attempt to correct him on this point.

The rest of the interview is littered with even more racist bile - no intelligent person could agree with this pair of overtly racist cretins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/the_p_word/newsid_10000000/newsid_10002000/10002087.stm

Its fantastic zongamin, let them speak, I think many had started to believe that the BNP were some benign interest group who thought rationally and only wanted what was best for the country. Things like this are just a reminder of what they're really about.

Incidentally, Ashley Cole is a tosser ;)

Just young uns who probably have trouble sticking with a job or didn't do well at school

Actually the one on the right is the thoroughly nasty Mark "Churchill was a <editied> who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race" Collet. Who apparently is being groomed as the next leader of the BNP.:gag:

Sadly, that's true!:hihi:

I'd never leave for a country whose ideas were incompatible with mine, so it's obvious that anyone migrating to the UK would want to join in with our society, isn't it?

I understand your point Lady Star, but the British have a long history of going to countries where the indigenous culture was incompatible with its own ;)

Its fantastic zongamin, let them speak, I think many had started to believe that the BNP were some benign interest group who thought rationally and only wanted what was best for the country. Things like this are just a reminder of what they're really about.

I'm pretty sure Mr Griffin wouldn't be too happy about this either - they totally fail to diguise their stupidity and racism.

I have no problem with them being allowed to speak, but any decent journalist could have at least picked them up on the Ashley Cole point.

He is still a tit though.