How can we replace PAUL COUTTS

Burton kickers have cost us what would been a good season . How can we replace a player like PAUL COUTTS we've picked 1point from 9 since his injury

Burton kickers have cost us what would been a good season . How can we replace a player like PAUL COUTTS we've picked 1point from 9 since his injury

That be the same Paul Coutts that Unitedites wanted rid of 2 seasons ago?

We're missing a right wing back more than we're missing Coutts at the moment. Lundstram is doing well. Can't believe Baldock and Freeman are both crocked at the same time.

That be the same Paul Coutts that Unitedites wanted rid of 2 seasons ago?

No,it's the Paul Coutts that Wilder got playing to his full potential,see the difference?

No,it's the Paul Coutts that Wilder got playing to his full potential,see the difference?

Right, so his full potential is now being injured?

Right, so his full potential is now being injured?

Since when does 'playing' mean injured?

Paul coutts has done a first class job for the blades this term but now sadly he’s out for rest of season, but one player has not got us where we are now ,it’s just our last 3 games in my opinion united have been well below par

Edited by jacklev1

Since when does 'playing' mean injured?

You said that, not me pal!

You said that, not me pal!

I know,because you said his full potential is being injured,I said that it's the way Wilder has got him playing to his full potential,now,do you see the difference between playing and injured?

Surely you're not a one man team,not sure what role Couts plays but you must have players in the wing to come in.

Oh and a lovely goal from Brooks.

He is a big miss, and the reason for the Blades "blip".

In Wilder we trust...

But we can not blame 3 bad results on just one player missing as good as he was, it’s just down to some pathetic errors in defence and a garbage goalkeeper

It makes me laugh when you hear management saying well he is learning his trade he’s only young ,,,,what good is that we are still in a good position why risk putting a trainee in goal that’s why he’s out on loan just my opinion but Moore is a much safer bet every time our defence needs to get there confidence back as vickers started really well first few games made some bad mistakes v Fulham and he’s not recovered since he’s terrible at moment we’ve conceded 9 goals in 3 games that’s relegation form it needs sorting quick hope mr wilders can change things round