Blades v Birmingham

Let’s hope united can bounce back after our last home game ,we don’t seem to have problems putting ball in back of net let’s hope defence can get back to normal Birmingham are poor at the moment so we need to win this home game

:)

Let’s hope united can bounce back after our last home game ,we don’t seem to have problems putting ball in back of net let’s hope defence can get back to normal Birmingham are poor at the moment so we need to win this home game

Very poor,any and I mean any team with ambitions should walk Birmingham at home.

Chance to bounce back on Saturday after the midweek defeat to Fulham, against a struggling Birmingham side. Return to the 'Lane for Che Adams too.

Tuesdays match was non-stop and we need to hope the players have recovered. Also I expect CW to have addressed the defensive frailties we saw on Tuesday, having said that Sassgnon and Ojo were an handful.

Only seen Birmingham once, think it was against Burton and they looked awful.

17:30 ko too don't forget. UTB

ps kids for a quid match

bloomin heck, just looked at table and Brum have only scored 9 goals all season, letting in 27!! Che has scored 5 of them.

---------- Post added 24-11-2017 at 12:57 ----------

---------- Post added 24-11-2017 at 12:58 ----------

Sorry jacklev, you must have raised the thread at the same time. There was nothing when I started writing my thread up.

Edited by blackydog

Apparently Birmingham had a good go against Middlesboro in midweek and caused them problems.Saw them against Villa in their derby and they were the better team for much of the game,they missed their chances though and could have got punished for it in the end.

I don't think they have the goal power of Fulham,so hopefully we will not need 4 to win,but they will come at us,and in Adams they have a player who likes to run at defences and finish,and players like this have caused us problems this season.

It will be a tight game,and they will no be pushed over easily,get ready for a big battle.

Very poor,any and I mean any team with ambitions should walk Birmingham at home.

Different beast at home though, must be how they beat Wednesday.

I agree though, we should be beating these.

Different beast at home though, must be how they beat Wednesday.

I agree though, we should be beating these.

But they're not at home and been told we can't mention the opposite team on another team's thread.

But they're not at home and been told we can't mention the opposite team on another team's thread.

Who's told you that? Probably one bloke calling you obsessed or something?

Man up snowflake, post what you want. It's the Sheffield football section, have at it.

Who's told you that? Probably one bloke calling you obsessed or something?

Man up snowflake, post what you want. It's the Sheffield football section, have at it.

I do and what's a snowflake.

Afraid to say the wheels are starting to fall off, however I think united will reach the 50 point mark to survive

Apart from sunderland on boxing day I cant see united winning other games this season

Sadly a 0 - 3 loss today

Afraid to say the wheels are starting to fall off, however I think united will reach the 50 point mark to survive

Apart from sunderland on boxing day I cant see united winning other games this season

Sadly a 0 - 3 loss today

You should stick to writing your Thesaurus mate because you clearly don't know much about football!

you should stick to writing your thesaurus mate because you clearly don't know much about football!

:)...dftt...:)