New Ozmen store is now open!

The new Ozmen Cash and Carry/ Retail store has now opened and I had a quick lookie. Came out thoroughly impressed. The range they are carrying is quite varied and the prices looked right for most products that I could see. Worth having a look if you are close by.

It's on the junction of John Street and Hill Street.

Have watched this go up with interest. Will give it a go.

The new Ozmen Cash and Carry/ Retail store has now opened and I had a quick lookie. Came out thoroughly impressed. The range they are carrying is quite varied and the prices looked right for most products that I could see. Worth having a look if you are close by.

It's on the junction of John Street and Hill Street.

Do you work for them?

Is it open 24hrs a day & 365 days a year?

Probably

Do you work for them?

I don't work for them and I think they're great. Used to go to the one on London Road but now I have a local one on the way home in Crookemoor.

Probably

I don't work for them and I think they're great. Used to go to the one on London Road but now I have a local one on the way home in Crookemoor.

I think I have a natural cynicism to anyone praising shops! I always assume they have a vested interest.

I think I have a natural cynicism to anyone praising shops! I always assume they have a vested interest.

Ozmen's is great for 3am after party booze runs.

Its the best shop to keep the party going.

I used it myself this bank holiday weekend.

One of the best food shops in Sheffield.

Great value, nice staff and a wide range of products at good prices.

Is it open 24hrs a day & 365 days a year?

If the new store is over 1000 square feet then I'm fairly certain it will only be able to open for 6 hours on Sundays and not at all on Christmas Day and Easter Sunday, thanks to the ridiculous Sunday trading laws still in existence :rolleyes:

Do you work for them?

My thoughts too!

Do you work for them?

Haha, no I don't work for them, but I work very close to them and I do buy a lot of Asian ingredients, so yes I do have vested interests :)

One thing that isn't obvious is that they actually don't calculate VAT on the shelve for a lot of items. So you could end up picking up some things that are apparently cheaper than the supermarkets, then they add VAT at the till.

Not sure what to think about that.