Anyone got a child doing English at Chaucer school?

We home educate our daughter, and we have been offered the chance for her to sit WJEC Specification A syllabus code 153 English Literature and WJEC syllabus code 150 English Language GCSEs at Chaucer School next June (2010), which is great, but I am having great difficulty getting anyone to give me an answer as to which books the school is using for the exam.

We have been told that we have to choose the same texts as the school from the book list to study as her coursework will be marked together with the school children's.

Does anyone have a child who is doing these subjects at Chaucer who can give me a list of the set texts for each subject please? As she is doing it over one year instead of two it will need to be the book list for the whole course, last year and this. We really need to be getting on with it, so I would be very grateful for any help.

We have been asked not to contact the school directly, but to go through the LA, which I have been trying to do :/

Ignore what u have been told and contact the school... Im sure they wont slam the phone down in disgust @ ur question, and if they do.. well u will remember why u chose home ed, hope she does well x

We are just starting a relationship with the LA for the first time, the LA have never offered to help to find somewhere to sit an exam before, so I wouldn't want to jeopardise it for future home educators by not following the rules :roll: