Nowt like good neighbours...

Are there lots of Nazis in your country? I imagine there are plenty in both of our countries, LB. What gives you the idea anyone in Sheffield cares what you think? I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. If you don't like what I have to say, then put me on ignore. Rest assured, I won't miss any sleep over it. :)

There are plenty of right wing nazi's here but there are far more far left wing anti-nazi's in Sheffield than any other City in the UK as its full to the brim of immigrants and a once famous prime minister here called Churchill did say that " Facism will rear its ugly head again in the form of anti-facism" and the proof is here.

The SWP and the UAF are paid thugs of the Labour party and the unions. Google both to find out.

The SWP and the UAF are paid thugs of the Labour party and the unions. Google both to find out.

What about the tories, lib dems, mainstream churches, businesses, academia, media, etc. who are all members of UAF. Hardly paid up members of the Labour party.

What exactly is the foul language as you so eloquently put it?

Maybe it's in the following:

This is a non story from t wats like the daily mail

I, for one, would say that foul language is used within the quote above (daily mail):D

Looks like Karens going to have company for while.:clap::clap::clap:

Extract from Calendar news

A former aunt of the abducted schoolgirl Shannon Matthews is facing jail tonight after admitting fiddling more than £35,000 in benefits. Amanda Hyett who made headlines by her frequent appeals to find Shannon, milked the benefits system for four years by failing to tell the authorities that she was living with her husband. Now a judge has warned her she is likely to go to prison.

I dont give a S**t what Calender News thinks, your post was about good Neighbours, so why not talk about them .Shannon Matthews I doubt is a neighbour of yours.

So if you are talking about the subject you posted it would be good if your content reflected your post.

Maybe it's in the following:

I, for one, would say that foul language is used within the quote above (daily mail):D

So twAttypoohpoo is a naughty word'? O.k i grovel and apologise for my breach of absolute breach of trust. I am on my knees cowering on the church altar for forgiveness. Is that o.k? As I said before,I was interrupted, this is a non story because, Shannon Mathews aunt wouldn't have been known to anyone, she would have just been in the long, long list of other benefit cheats who con the system out of thousands every year, nothing new, they do it because they can, and they DO. So why are idiots like tvjester calling me dole scum? Me thinks tvjester has many problems, and many hangups, he should be pitied not ridiculed, poor sod, probably has learning disabilities

this is a non story because

That's why I said in my post the offensive word was "daily mail" (did you not notice my use of parentheses to highlight the - possibly - offensive word, or the little grinning face??)

What about the tories, lib dems, mainstream churches, businesses, academia, media, etc. who are all members of UAF. Hardly paid up members of the Labour party.

Aaah max! I see you were in Manchester today then? The Tories, the Lib dems, mainstream churches (do you mean catholic churches?), businesses, academia and myself support most things that oppose fascism, the media merely report.

We all have one thing in common and its opposition to fascism I agree but all of the above are not members of the SWP or the UAF, however, the Labour party are and so are the unions who both fund their idle assed bus rides around the Country, the rent a mob. I see that the vast majority arrested were SWP/UAF members, I wonder why? actually, I can tell you, they are the true fascists who will use violence to suppress free speech or stop a demonstration they don't agree with by any means.

Communism springs to mind.

There are plenty of right wing nazi's here but there are far more far left wing anti-nazi's in Sheffield than any other City in the UK as its full to the brim of immigrants and a once famous prime minister here called Churchill did say that " Facism will rear its ugly head again in the form of anti-facism" and the proof is here.

Welcome back PV, Hail Hitler! thought it wouldn't be long!

Welcome back PV, Hail Hitler! thought it wouldn't be long!

I have no idea who pv is, sounds like an attempted smear to me, are you a member of the Labour party by any chance?

Its "Heil" not Hail btw.

I have no idea who pv is, sounds like an attempted smear to me, are you a member of the Labour party by any chance?

Its "Heil" not Hail btw.

Well you should know ..............PV!:hihi:

I dont give a S**t what Calender News thinks, your post was about good Neighbours, so why not talk about them .Shannon Matthews I doubt is a neighbour of yours.

So if you are talking about the subject you posted it would be good if your content reflected your post.

I think my post had an element of sarcasm in it and had nothing to do with being a good neighbour ( I was takeing the P*** ) .You obviously didn't get the gist of it, never mind . Yes your right , Shannon Mathews would never be a neighbour of mine, i scrape better of my shoes .

Well you should know ..............PV!:hihi:

Grow up. .