Good/Bad restaurants in Sheffield

any ideas for a good italian restaurant for me and the OH for my birthday? piccalos sounds good, what are the prices like?

the scores on the doors thing is for hygine standards. and then it often is odd, a place can be very clean and you will loses marks for not having evidence of processes in , place like training quizs for pot washers and so on.

i heard you can even lose marks for selling unpasturised cheese, so posh places like milanios would say loose marks for a selling good pecorrino (spelling)

Where are the best Indian Takeaways in town?

Bad:- The Moorlands at Owler Bar, tastless rubbish! Damons at Beighton, greasy spoon! Amraj Indian, overpriced microwaved crap!

Good:- Golden Ball at Whiston, good food and no kids allowed. Cricket at Totley, top notch food and ambience. The Hind at Wickersley, again good food, reasonably priced and attentive staff. The Eyre Arms at Calver, good food and helpful staff!

did someone say the bankers draft had 5 stars...wot in ....fighting!!!!!!??????????

Bankers Draft?? I just love to see pensioners drunk at 10.30 in the morning! At least Wetherspoons are consistent, no matter which city you are in, they always attract the dross!

good - bahn thai, wig and pen, cafe guru

bad - mama and leonies, que tal, nirmals,

hello we have just been to everest at heeley and got to agree with above its the best indian we have been to and trust me we go to a lot . Last week we went to mangla it was the worst place i have ever been to tried to kill me with a korma lol