"Alphabet Zoo" near Meadowhall

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any news/reviews on the "Alphabet Zoo" Kids Play area near meadowhell... I was told about it by a friend but wanted to hear if anyone had anything good/bad to say about it...

Thanks

Kev

Compared to similar play facilities, (pirate Ship, Playmania,Junglemania) its now very tired and dated, and overall could do with a good clean and refurb.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup:

I agree surfinjim, Alphabet Zoo is ok, but looks the worse for wear and tear, the drop slide is good though. Had a good cheese burger and loads of chips there the other week though!

Went to Junglemania two weeks ago, much better (bigger play area), very busy and noisey but it was still good.

i only went to alphabet zoo once and my then 18 month old daughter managed to escape, luckily im a mum who pays attention to my child in these play areas otherwise i hate to think what might have happened.

a parent who had left the building had left the exit door sightly open and

my daughter was standing in a carpark. because of my panick i couldnt open the door because of the "safety locks" i shouted to the staff i couldnt open the door and my daughter was locked outside and i got a blank look before the lady casualy sauntered round as if she didnt have a care in the world. luckily i managed to calm and open the door. if it had been my friends boy theres no doubt about it he would have made a break for it and ran through the busy carpark, very dangerous in my opinion.