Wednesday v Wolves 15/12/17

Decent performance against far and away the best team in the league, didn't deserve to lose but a great goal clinched it.

I remember someone saying,

"A loss is a loss doesn't matter how you go about it"

I remember someone saying,

"A loss is a loss doesn't matter how you go about it"

That’s true, the performance was still better than recent weeks even with many players out, still a loss though.

That’s true, the performance was still better than recent weeks even with many players out, still a loss though.

There was effort but we didn't create again,is it me or did Fox look knackered or not interested,he seemed to give up chasing a few times.

The foul and booking for the tackle before the joke was harsh to say the least.

I don't think we can grumble about this particular game. I only listened to the commentary, but we seemed to do well and should have walked away with something. The Wolves are in peak form and weren't able to create a lot against us. The problem, still, is that we don't create enough ourselves either.

Watched nearly all the game. Thought Reach played OK, and Van Aken, Fox was hard done to I thought and the sending off killed your chances. Nuihu looked up for it, I'd give him a start despite his deficiencies. Wolves didn't look that clever, certainly not runaway league winners.

Watched nearly all the game. Thought Reach played OK, and Van Aken, Fox was hard done to I thought and the sending off killed your chances. Nuihu looked up for it, I'd give him a start despite his deficiencies. Wolves didn't look that clever, certainly not runaway league winners.

They keep grinding out results though, even when playing poorly. They could only put one past Brum and couldn't score against a rejuvenated Sunderland.

When you keep winning, even when having a blip (or at least keep a clean sheet for a 0-0 draw), then you are doing ok.

They keep grinding out results though, even when playing poorly. They could only put one past Brum and couldn't score against a rejuvenated Sunderland.

When you keep winning, even when having a blip (or at least keep a clean sheet for a 0-0 draw), then you are doing ok.

Yeah, suppose it does no harm having Nevez in your team.

Nice that one team was able to give 'em a run for their money though.

Edited by blackydog

as the late great bill shankly and brian clough used to say never mention injured players they don't exist ,there seems something wrong though that so many are injured

11 players at the same time,is it training or are they not warming up or is it age or a mixture of all 3,but he bought them ,and why did he not see the potential of some of his home country players like wolves,they are only loan players,but was it wages?

Is our Chairman on a betting scandal to make money by making us relegated as there is alot of betting scadals going on,he was just laughing with is mate last night,the team might have tried hard last night,but how many shots did the Wolves goalie have to make-NONE,Wolves goal should not have happened as Butterfield got the ball,but rubbish marking again,when you watch the Fox tackle when he got sent off the Wolves player dived,Carlos as signed that many below players and thrown so much money away,Why can"t our Chairman see that and Sack the useless manager,who as never lasted more than 18 months in charge of teams,When we will get the next win?

Better effort but no method,Palmer and Fox are even worse than Hunt and Pudil,only Reach was above average though he should have scored.

Palmer was V good, fox was awful.

Wednesday got their foot in, restricted Wolves to anything really clear cut but never created anything themselves.

Palmer was V good, fox was awful.

Wednesday got their foot in, restricted Wolves to anything really clear cut but never created anything themselves.

Palmer was marking space not the man,weather he's been instructed to do this but I thought he was poor,Fox just kept hitting it to their box when he could have gone forward with it,his marking was poor too.