Blades v preston

Tipping Gallagher to try his usual party trick. Hope not but think we will be undone 2-1. UTB

Can't see us coming away from Deepdale with anything today. I'd be over the moon with a point but fear the worst. It's going to be a bleak Christmas for us, I think our next points will come on Boxing day, and then we'll have a bit of a shuffle in January and get things back on track. Hope I'm wrong but and we get back to winning ways but I feel a 1-0 defeat coming our way.

Doing ok. No Duffy or Brookes ? Samir struggling allegedly.

Hope I'm wrong but and we get back to winning ways but I feel a 1-0 defeat coming our way.

spot on :thumbsup:

Another sheffield double .:roll:

spot on :thumbsup:

You couldn’t wait could you ? :hihi:

Inquiries and suspension cost us today,

Still top six:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:58 ----------

Another sheffield double .:roll:

Sadly becoming all too familiar

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:59 ----------

Can't see us coming away from Deepdale with anything today. I'd be over the moon with a point but fear the worst. It's going to be a bleak Christmas for us, I think our next points will come on Boxing day, and then we'll have a bit of a shuffle in January and get things back on track. Hope I'm wrong but and we get back to winning ways but I feel a 1-0 defeat coming our way.

Not sure Boxing Day, Sunderland revived

You couldn’t wait could you ? :hihi:

Inquiries and suspension cost us today,

Still top six:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:58 ----------

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:59 ----------

Not sure Boxing Day, Sunderland revived

Inquiries? :suspect:

I think that both Sheffield football teams need re-wheeling.

United need to be careful that a dip doesn't spiral into a slump. They need to be very good in the January window, not the easiest of tasks.

Wednesday, on the other hand, need to rebuild in time to challenge again next season. That probably involves selling as well as buying.

United's bubble has now well and truly burst, ours has a 2 season slow puncture :hihi::hihi:

United's bubble has now well and truly burst, ours has a 2 season slow puncture :hihi::hihi:

That's because we have half the team that was doing so well. Had to play an 18 year old today. No Coutts, Fleck, Duffy, Brooks or Freeman, the nucleus of the winning team is missing. Difficult to see how we can pick it up again tbh.

Having said that, we are not getting continually outplayed, just enough to lose.

Wednesday's injury problems have been huge for long enough. It dunt make things easy. Both clubs are suffering. It dunt make us bad teams. It just means we're weakened. Us much more and for longer than United, and results / performances reflect this. That said, we're both 'big club's and should ride it out.

Truth is, it looks like we can't.

That's because we have half the team that was doing so well. Had to play an 18 year old today. No Coutts, Fleck, Duffy, Brooks or Freeman, the nucleus of the winning team is missing. Difficult to see how we can pick it up again tbh.

Having said that, we are not getting continually outplayed, just enough to lose.

Unfortunately it's a squad game, bemoaning injuries doesn't cut it.

You mention Brooks, Wilder doesn't play him so that's irrelevant.