Understanding the universe.

Actually no, it isn't. The phases of the moon are due to what portion of the illuminated half we can see, which varies depending on where it is in its orbit.

This pastor by the sounds of it got a bit of a shock when he came across some damning evidence that we do indeed live on a stationary flat land.

Starts at around the 20 minute mark to the end.

This pastor by the sounds of it got a bit of a shock when he came across some damning evidence that we do indeed live on a stationary flat land.

Starts at around the 20 minute mark to the end.

i started at 20, got bored at 22 minutes, all i learnt, flat earthers also agree everything revolves around the earth Oo

My links funnier

He starts to get in to it deep around the 22minute mark - so keep watching!

Proof the Chicago skyline is not a mirage.....

Mac33,

Now I'm a God fearing soul and I read the Bible. But the Bible is not a scientific textbook. The guy says," he likes a debate". But he also says that one has to back up the point one is making.

Donald Trump has announced that he will revitalise the space programme to enable a return to the Moon. So once more we will have irrefutable evidence that the Earth is not flat or at the centre of the Solar System.

Trump is no doubt part of the global corporate cabal that BS to us morning,noon and night.

Petermcewan - you are a trusting soul,a very,very trusting soul.

Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

Moon landings.....produced in a Hollywood Studio.

He starts to get in to it deep around the 22minute mark - so keep watching!

Proof the Chicago skyline is not a mirage.....

Nobody on here has said that the Chicago skyline is visible exclusively because of a mirage.

It is visible because it is in line of sight as the viewer and the buildings are at altitudes above the lake. The photograph is exactly as expected with the very brightly lit coastal highway below the horizon so if genuine you have provided supporting a spherical Earth.

The "mirage effects" can sometimes distort and even enhance but are by definition irregular and unpredictable.

The Nasa Kepler telescope and a Google deep learning AI computer program discover a solar system with the same number of plants as ours.

The implication being there are probably many more solar systems similar to our own.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/artificial-intelligence-nasa-data-used-to-discover-eighth-planet-circling-distant-star

The Nasa Kepler telescope and a Google deep learning AI computer program discover a solar system with the same number of plants as ours.

(My bold.)

I sure hope you were aiming for "planets". :rolleyes: