Window blind recommendations

Do they also repair or sell spares for wooden venetian blinds? Just the tilt mechanism going on a blind (which is 1 of 4 so don't want to replace it).

Their PM facility doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks.

Edited by Ruby2
Appeared in wrong place!

can anyone recommend anyone who provides and fits blinds ,thanks in advance

advanced window blinds ,have done all my familys blinds, there showroom hid across the road from attercliffe police station,tel 2425222.

When it comes to looking for business locally, I would recommend yellow pages or google business listings. There are maps and phone numbers. You can narrow down the nearest store.

On 13/06/2019 at 17:40, mcleod said:

can anyone recommend anyone who provides and fits blinds ,thanks in advance

Have you read the thread? My recommendation for UK blinds direct still stands.

You can order made to measure vertical blind tracks  off eBay, you could then contact one of the company's that will send out samples of the blinds that you are interested in. The blinds are about 99p per slat and come with the chain and weights, I ordered some replacement slats after sending for samples and was very happy with them. Obviously you have to make sure that you get the measurement of the slats correct.

Edited by iansheff

Due to the some issues that arises with goods like this regarding measurements and details, I prefer offline shopping. I have ordered for some specific sizes and only to get wrong measurements. Offline shopping is my recommendation.

Any one recommend a good kitchen blind company.