Carlos out carlos out

This, we have millions and millions of value in the front-line yet we hardly ever create enough with them there. I've been wanting a change since September, nothing has changed. I really believe in giving managers a chance, but he's just not bringing it. The combination of turgid football and high ticket prices is completely putting me off.

Wednesdays season is fading to nothing. High expectations as play off contenders, alongside, Reading and Fulham who’ve also “ underachieved”. Listening to Carlos, reminds me of an infamous war monger who wouldn’t accept that the game was up despite all evidence to the contrary.

Listened to the game on RS and Irish came over very well on his assessment of the Owls tactics. Get him on the short list.

I think what frustrates people is not just the results but the way we are playing.The passion we had in his first season is very rarely seen now.We now just look like an average mid table team which when you consider what has been spent is not what we should be seeing.Carlos seems to have accepted this and looks out of ideas to me.

I can sort of understand chansiri wanting to give him a chance but he needs to be careful, I know I'd probably be more against carlos if I went every week. I can't see me wanting him here still by the end of the season and quite a few players can go with him.

Our Chairman seems to be friends with Carlos and really knows nothing about football,he promised us premiership football in 3 years,but instead of getting better we have got worse under Carlos,so scared in dropping certain players,and .HIT SIGNINGS all the time,just look at the size of The Owls squad,too many below par players and so much money wasted,the fans see what we need strengthening in but Carlos does not seem to spot the weaknesses,get a New manger in before the New transfer market opens in January,or we might end up in a relegation battle

you get in a manager give him millions and free roll and year 1 play offs ,year 2 play offs but not as far,then this season,its backwords to me,so thanks,but you have to go,BUT theres the problem,no money due to rules,need a complete change of direction andwho will buy what we need to sell ,due to us paying inflated wages,the irish lad is a example of that stay in the reserves on big wages until the end,and who is available paul lambert or?

i had a dream;;;;;wtf is he still here......millions spent no improvement you still dont know best team you clown,,,new man must be english preferable with club history,these money grabbers no desire for our club only the pound note ......you just need to look at that wilder for passion for his club,,,,,your excusses carlos are boring now jog on