Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

still 10pt gap

plenty of egg about lol

Gap narrower since the start of this thread-egg well and truly on one persons face!

Gap narrower since the start of this thread-egg well and truly on one persons face!

You're right, only ten points between us. We should aim for better. It's not like we've just come from league one and spent about 25x less than you. :hihi:

You're right, only ten points between us. We should aim for better. It's not like we've just come from league one and spent about 25x less than you. :hihi:

The title is 'Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER' nothing to do with what league you where in or what you have spent. So, back on subject, has the gap got bigger or narrowed since the start of the thread, take your time!

The title is 'Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER' nothing to do with what league you where in or what you have spent. So, back on subject, has the gap got bigger or narrowed since the start of the thread, take your time!

I did say you're right in my original post. I'm finding it hard to come to terms with that we've let you close in on us to such an extent. :hihi:

Gap narrowed!

We are playing poor but still attacking

Not seen tonights match but our TWO goals have widened the gap and the pub striker scores TWO in a match again

Attack is the best form of defence

Best wishes to all fans whoever they support

We are playing poor but still attacking

Not seen tonights match but our TWO goals have widened the gap and the pub striker scores TWO in a match again

Attack is the best form of defence

Best wishes to all fans whoever they support

You do know it wasn't Clarke ?????

of course I do

of course I do

Who said Donaldson was a pub striker ? Sure you've just got him mixed up with Clarke.....

I think when he used the term 'pub striker', he was referring to the fact that Donaldson cost us just 50k, yet some other teams have spent substantially more on strikers who have failed to deliver their money's worth by comparison.

I think when he used the term 'pub striker', he was referring to the fact that Donaldson cost us just 50k, yet some other teams have spent substantially more on strikers who have failed to deliver their money's worth by comparison.

Er.... No, that was Clarke's tag alone

Er.... No, that was Clarke's tag alone

Er... I'm pretty sure that as it was Donaldson who scored both goals tonight, it was him he was referring too, and for the reason I stated. Maybe Clarke didn't patent the term 'pub striker'!?

Er... I'm pretty sure that as it was Donaldson who scored both goals tonight, it was him he was referring too, and for the reason I stated. Maybe Clarke didn't patent the term!

Despite calling him something he's never been called? Baffling