Another shop Robbed in hillsborough

Are these break ins (or attempted) though, or is it vandalism / drunken pillockry? Not that it makes it much better, but might explain what's going on.

I think its usually break ins as its often the glass in the doors that are smashed. Vandals seem to prefer pub windows and bus shelters (just my opinion, I don't know any thieves or vandals!)

It's time to leave some things around these shops that look valuable to criminals with hidden tracking equipment.

Any one thinking of carrying out a raid now.Will be careful of picking valuables

left lying around. They have been warned

Edited by bazjea

I shop in Hillsborough many times in the week and am surprised at these two robberies. Always seems quiet and peaceful when Im down there. I'm glad to see that the Thompson travel shop is up and running again after their robbery. The glass in the door which was smashed has now been replaced.

Agreed, all the kerfuffle that Hillsborough is going downhill is nonsense. To me this sounds a lot like returning opportunists. They never got the Thomsons perps did they?

I should imagine that some robbers are high on drugs at the time.

Sounds a bit like the farmer Tony Martin who shot dead a burglar. Really don't know what to think about taking the law into your own hands. I feel sorry if the shop has been robbed before, perhaps the owner has just had enough and acted on instinct.

Hillsborough use to be a nice place to shop. It could do with a M&S.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Oh dear on what ? taking the law into your own hands or M&S In Hillsborough,

The mention of TM or all three.

I wonder what most people would do if there was a burglar in their house.

We have been trying to get a M & S down there for years but they obviously think it would not pay.

Why on earth would they think that?

Ooh, could it be the way that Netto was stripped bare when it closed for good a few months back ?

Stay classy, Hillsborough, and give the poor folk in S4 and S5 summat to aspire to :cool:

surprised they caught someone

the guy were stuck under a car.

He weren't going nowhere :hihi:

Not sure When it was - but in last Few weeks Just up from Hillsborough Shop across From Tesco , Dykes Hall rd Was robbed Think they just Robbed Cigs n Booze .

What's happening to the world to day they want to get a job like rest of us