Meersbrook - Old Raven tattoo and Mr B's units

Anyone know what's going on with the Raven tattoo studio and Mr B's sandwich shop a few doors up at Chesterfield Road opposite Lidl? Both are being gutted and refurbed. Are new businesses replacing them?

Anyone know what's going on with the Raven tattoo studio and Mr B's sandwich shop a few doors up at Chesterfield Road opposite Lidl? Both are being gutted and refurbed. Are new businesses replacing them?

I would imagine that if somebody is going to the effort of refurbishing the premises then it would be reasonable to assume that they are setting up a business there.

I would imagine that if somebody is going to the effort of refurbishing the premises then it would be reasonable to assume that they are setting up a business there.

Unless it's simply the existing businesses undergoing refurbishment... That's why I asked whether new businesses are replacing them. Is it reasonable to assume you have no information on the matter? I'd imagine it's reasonable to assume that you don't.

Unless it's simply the existing businesses undergoing refurbishment... That's why I asked whether new businesses are replacing them. Is it reasonable to assume you have no information on the matter? I'd imagine it's reasonable to assume that you don't.

Yes I do have information on the matter actually.

Raven have moved to Stocksbridge so I know for sure it isn't them doing the refurbishment.

Yes I do have information on the matter actually.

Is it top secret?

Not as far as I am aware, no.

Are you reluctant to spill the beans?