Embrace nightclub..

This has probably already been discussed somewhere on this forum, but anybody know anything about it? All i've heard is it has like 5 rooms and it's gonna be where Kingdom used to be. I'm a bit excited about it actually, sounds like it could be pretty cool but anyone else got any more info about it??

look on the website, write embrace in google and it will come up

did that and the website didnt really tell me much as its still under construction i reckon.

some people never cease to amaze me

all these people that can see into the future....should play the lottery eh

Sheffield is a major city that deserves a major entertainment complex

it will not be everyones cup of tea of course, but 5 different rooms, millions invested and total refurbishment,

it will be amazing

it is what sheffield is waiting for

It will be Kingdom with 5 rooms. In other words absolutely awful.

We've seen it all before with Pulse, Vogue, Wow, Brannigans, Kingdom, Banus and any other hell hole I've missed off.

Havent they invested something like £3million in it? I think its gonna be OK and slightly classier than Kingdom. And with 5 rooms, surely theres gonna be something for almost everyone?!

And Oceana in Leeds has seven different rooms, and actually looks classy according to its website and one or two of the rooms I've seen. Still, Sheffield has a long way to go to get anything like Leeds.

And Oceana in Leeds had £7 or 8 million invested in it.

Havent they invested something like £3million in it?

Thats a lot to invest in a building that is earmarked for demolition in the next couple of years.

Thats a lot to invest in a building that is earmarked for demolition in the next couple of years.

Either that, or its going to be around for far longer than we thought.

Why compare to Leeds? If you think Leeds is so much better why not go and live there?

It's still the old Kingdom building, it'll still be a mainstream club, but it'll have a fresh new look and a new lease of life, and with more rooms will probably cater for a more diverse range of musical tastes..

Ive heard it'l be opening soon, but it'll still be like Kingdom!

Republic (Gatecrasher one) is the best club in Sheffield by far!

Havent they invested something like £3million in it? I think its gonna be OK and slightly classier than Kingdom. And with 5 rooms, surely theres gonna be something for almost everyone?!

you could invest 10million but you'll still get the scum men and slapper women in there!!