News !! What news is that.

Turned on the BBC evening news tonight ,expecting the usual World important events, you know maybe Syria, Pollution or some other topic that effects us all .

So what do we get from Fiona and co at the B.B.C !!!! The Arsenal manager has resigned. I ask you just what interest has that got for most licence payers who tune in to get the latest from our broadcasting flag ship. Is Arsene Wenger worthy of making the top story on the B.B.C .Would that story be headlined if it was any where else but London .

Be thankful you live in a country where such a thing is newsworthy. I'll have first world issues over developing world issues any day.

Frankly I'm sick to the back teeth of Syria, Israel and Palestine etc.

That's why so many people are getting rid of their TVs Licenses and having nothing to do with the BBC any longer.

That's why so many people are getting rid of their TVs Licenses and having nothing to do with the BBC any longer.

What did ITN or Sky lead with?

NEWSFLASH--- Prince Charles declines head of commonwealth job... and takes over at arsenal. would that be better.

I agree..... a light news day or what? I had a quick rant, and changed the channel. Saved me the hassle too, of hearing Harry saying 'Thank you Fiona' as if she was piggin listening

---------- Post added 20-04-2018 at 18:57 ----------

What did ITN or Sky lead with?

Tha airman who died when the Red Arrow crashed last month....his funeral today.

Turned on the BBC evening news tonight ,expecting the usual World important events, you know maybe Syria, Pollution or some other topic that effects us all .

"Nobody bombed in Syria today" and "No new reports on effects of pollution issued today" would have made gripping lead stories.

Perhaps Arsene Wenger led the news because he singlehandedly changed the face of football. Well that's what all the pundits are saying.

I would have thought any kind of news would have been above football, as it's only a game, so we are told.

Angel1

A DJ has died who I suspect 90% of viewers have never heard of makes headline news

A DJ has died who I suspect 90% of viewers have never heard of makes headline news

You posted what I was going to post, but I would go higher, 99% I would guess.

Angel1,

I agree..... a light news day or what? I had a quick rant, and changed the channel. Saved me the hassle too, of hearing Harry saying 'Thank you Fiona' as if she was piggin listening

That always makes me smile! Silly sod.

Look North are always most funny when they don't mean to be, like putting up the wrong caption underneath a speaker, or like the other day when they opened up with a shot of the top of Harry's head!

You posted what I was going to post, but I would go higher, 99% I would guess.

Angel1,

Agree, Mel the Bell, will make up the 1%.