3 anti muslim / immigrant members found guilty

.....of plotting to blow up a mosque and apartment complex that housed Somali refugees in order to “wake people up”.

Three Kansas men convicted over mass 'slaughter' plot targeting Muslims

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/18/kansas-terror-plot-kill-muslims-conviction

Their plot developed against a backdrop of anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rhetoric as Donald Trump’s presidential campaign intensified ahead of the November 2016 election.

Shocking excuses for human beings

.....of plotting to blow up a mosque and apartment complex that housed Somali refugees in order to “wake people up”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/18/kansas-terror-plot-kill-muslims-conviction

Their plot developed against a backdrop of anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rhetoric as Donald Trump’s presidential campaign intensified ahead of the November 2016 election.

Shocking excuses for human beings

Wanting to wake people up to the dangers of islam and mass muslim immigration is a good thing. Wanting to kill a shed load of innocents is not the way to do it.

Bloody morons!

tit for tat.

Mentally ill distorted idiots blowing up other innocents.

Would there ever be some third world war where some race or religion gets sent to camps? Humanity is not humane and most of humanity still is in some animalistic state of unconsciousness capable of doing very stupid things. These crowds will be in the majority and control when that happens.

What hitler did is still possible, the largest majority crowd of humanity are still empty minded dull followers incapable of stepping out of that boat.

Wanting to wake people up to the dangers of islam and mass muslim immigration is a good thing. Wanting to kill a shed load of innocents is not the way to do it.

Bloody morons!

so Muslim immigrants are a danger as well as being innocent.

Wow, I’m really really glad that we have you to act as the nation’s moral barometer.

We’d be totally lost without you to tell us friend from foe.

Wow, I’m really really glad that we have you to act as the nation’s moral barometer.

We’d be totally lost without you to tell us friend from foe.

Good call!

bbbbbbbb

Seems a little excessive.

What’s wrong with a good old alarm clock ? :huh:

Humanity is not humane...

On the contrary, humanity is the very definition of humane. Or at least it should be, unless 'humane' is a misnomer.

People need to stop thinking of (pigeonholing) themselves as anything that is a label. I'm a 'this', you're a 'that', let's go to war kind of thing...

It's surprising to me that so many American's are this aggressive towards Muslim's.

You'd think it would be the UK people that would be doing things like this as the Muslim's within our community have a tighter stranglehold on things / more of them.

Shocking story.

It's surprising to me that so many American's are this aggressive towards Muslim's.

You'd think it would be the UK people that would be doing things like this as the Muslim's within our community have a tighter stranglehold on things / more of them.

Shocking story.

What stranglehold?

There are more Muslims in the USA than the UK.

Muslim's what? If you're going to use the possessive apostrophe then you need to show what it is that Muslims are meant to own.

What stranglehold?

There are more Muslims in the USA than the UK.

Muslim's what? If you're going to use the possessive apostrophe then you need to show what it is that Muslims are meant to own.

A quick google search tells me the percentage within the UK is 4-5 percent while the US is 1 percent. Surely you realise that a 4-5 percent (much higher by the way. Old source imo) has a bigger stranglehold than 1 percent, no? :hihi:

Max, don't be pedantic over grammar. I'm sat at work browsing random pages and you're sat on your high horse. Very rude. Stick to the topic, mate.

Yes. Islam can be dangerous, mass muslim immigration can be dangerous and lots of muslim people are innocent. Is that so difficult to understand? :hihi: