Chris Moyles, from old to new..

I've just been listening to his old shows from 2001 to about 2010 and he seems to be a different bloke compared to his current Radio X show.

I know he's older now but surely you can't change that much? His old Radio 1 shows were more lively compared to the one now. I can only listen to him and the team for about half an hour before I give up. The old shows I could probably be there 'till the end. I'm roughly the same age as Moyles and I wish he'd go back to the way he was. Maybe get more listeners in the process?

What do you think?

I don't care for Moyles, then or now. Perhaps he's been told not to be so obnoxious by his new employers.

Rubbish then, rubbish now.

Yes , the self titled "saviour of morning radio " . I always found him obnoxious whether on radio or tv . Has he still got his mate " comedy Dave " working with him because had nothing funny about him apart from his title

I first heard him on the R1 graveyard shift. He was quite witty and entertaining then.

When his ego got too big and he moved to more primetime slots I lost interest.