The midland pub killamarsh

Very limited and expensive menu......go to the ridge-way arms

they don't know how to mix drinks......i ordered a black velvet, cider and guinness mixed and they refused to make it so i ended up with half a cider, i supped up in one and left the pub......

A vodka cocktail will cost you £5.80......another rip off scam from over the bar

bar snax....

What a joke.....bag of crisp if they've got any in the flavor you like.....the pub, if that's what you can call it, is a joke.....

The midland, as always before is destine to fail , especially at the hands of these two idiots erroll has running it.........

Failure of this poor establishment is imminent, just like it did for jo & paul the 1st time they took it on and got kicked out

they just dont have the management skills or eticate .....no people person skills, a must for any publican

the owner could not get anyone else to run the dive so he had to get them back in......he had no choice....forced hand