Brentford Vs Blades

A very tough game, and one I can't see us getting anything from. I reckon we might be more or less finished this season, but I hope to be proved wrong with some positive results in what are some difficult games coming up.

We're 9th, and only two points off 5th. It's incredibly tight and although we're definitely in contention for the play offs, it's going to take us beating some of the better teams to get us over the line, something we've struggled with.

The international break came at a good time as I thought we were looking out of sorts, so hopefully we can find some consistency in this last part of the season.

My head isn't confident, but at least we're up there and in with a shout.

UTB!

Edited by SomeNextGuy

two really hard matches coming up.

Brentford away is never easy, Cardiff at home on Monday is the one I am looking forward too.

This exiled part timer , is looking forward to the sky match and a mighty Skegness gathering...we have had turn outs of up to 70 members ..

Locals and holiday Blades, meeting in Bibbys Bar, Ingoldmells..on one recent gathering we has 2 ex Blade players amongst us too.

Two hard games , would love 4 points from em.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

After the lifeless display against Forest,our only hope was that it was season fatigue showing,because we will need to be much improved to get anything out of Brentford,and then more so against Cardiff.

Brentford soon folded against Cardiff the other week,they aren't that good defensively,but then we haven't showed much up front recently,but they have individuals who are impact players,who will pounce on any individual or collective defensive errors.

We have to get at them and not let them settle,or it could turn into another Fulham.What happens here will set the tone for the last few games,lose here and I think we will struggle to win another game this season,our thin squad has done great,but the January window signings have not had the impact that others around us have had from theirs,like Fulham,Millwall,Cardiff,and we needed immediate impact to take the strain off some of our regulars.

Wilder has said the squad is not good enough,and he is correct,but he's done well to get us to where we are.

Brentford are in end of season, nowt to play for mode but still have some good individuals who can win you a game, united have been fairly poor in 2018 but their direct up and at em approach may prevail over lads who's mind is on the beach.

1-2

Hard game for the blades we may get a point if we re discover our early season form.

Tight game with only the odd goal in it. Would like to nick a win and then on to Monday.

Just hope it stays injury free for us.

Encouraged by this talk of Brooks starting. Believe it when I see it.

3-3 Brentford.

3-3 blades...

Brentford are in end of season, nowt to play for mode but still have some good individuals who can win you a game, united have been fairly poor in 2018 but their direct up and at em approach may prevail over lads who's mind is on the beach.

1-2

??? Brentford are 8 points off 6th place with 24 points available.

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 07:32 ----------

Encouraged by this talk of Brooks starting. Believe it when I see it.

Hope he doesn't start the falling over tactics then, it's getting embarrassing.

??? Brentford are 8 points off 6th place with 24 points available.

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 07:32 ----------

Hope he doesn't start the falling over tactics then, it's getting embarrassing.

They may be but they’re not in any sort of form to suggest they’ll get any higher.

Well its been a miserable 2weeks without any proper football, lets hope the blades can put a smile back on my boatrace..... Its got to be a win, but fancy a draw which really is"nt good enough.. fingers x.