Missed bin collection S6

None of the black bins on Garry Road have been collected as they should have been today. I've checked SCC website for service alerts and there are none. I can't help wondering if Veolia have been reluctant to drive on the road because it's in such a bad state.

Guest sibon
None of the black bins on Garry Road have been collected as they should have been today. I've checked SCC website for service alerts and there are none. I can't help wondering if Veolia have been reluctant to drive on the road because it's in such a bad state.

They might just have missed the road in error, or because a wagon was missing.

This has happened to me in the past. If you contact Veolia, they will arrange for the bins to be emptied in the next day or so.

Have you logged it

They didn't have a tank to get over all the boulders.

Ours weren't collected on Lennox either

Perhaps they didn't collect them because Amey had told them the road was going to be resurfaced yesterday, but then they didn't do it because of the rain. Our road was resurfaced on bin day and they just came to collect it the day after.

Garry road wasn't due to be resurfaced yesterday according to the man I spoke to on the phone. He said the 13th. Lennox was being worked on and was closed, so that may have been the reason there. No information on the council website that suggests collections may be delayed due to roadworks.

Perhaps they didn't collect them because Amey had told them the road was going to be resurfaced yesterday, but then they didn't do it because of the rain. Our road was resurfaced on bin day and they just came to collect it the day after.

Same here, although it was a few days later.

that's one dept I normally cannot fault with scc as its normally not bad

They've had the road closed today for some work, and the bins have also been emptied. Not sure departments actually talk to each other.