And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

I agree. Or at least, the club has a very short short list.

Wenger did great things for Arsenal but I think the time was right for a change.

Given the resources that Benitez has a Newcastle, the lack of money he's had and bearing in mind who Newcastle's owner is, Benitez has worked wonders this year.

MK Dons - Dan Micciche parted company.

It just said on RS they believe that Jack Lester and all the coaching staff have gone from Chesterfield although cannot find anything on line about it.

Jack Lester and three of his backroom staff have left Chesterfield and Ian Everts will take charge till the end of the season

dont worry Wilder wont be on Arsenals radar :P

Arsenal have had a south Yorkshire born manager before and he did ok, as in Herbert Chapman.

Arsenal have had a south Yorkshire born manager before and he did ok, as in Herbert Chapman.

i didnt mean where he comes from, i just doubt theyve got a major eye on the blades manager in the grand scheme of thing

i didnt mean where he comes from, i just doubt theyve got a major eye on the blades manager in the grand scheme of thing

Are you sure ?

Chris Coleman's just got the chop at Sunderland.

Chris Coleman's just got the chop at Sunderland.

Literally no idea why he took that job.

He probably took it for the money and a good pay day, which he has just got. How long was he at Sunderland, five months ? Lots of us would like to have had a similar monetary reimbursement after 'failing at the job'.

He probably took it for the money and a good pay day, which he has just got. How long was he at Sunderland, five months ? Lots of us would like to have had a similar monetary reimbursement after 'failing at the job'.

He could have waited a month or two and gone to any of the teams in bottom half of the premier league who had swapped their manager, got more money and stayed up, or got more money and relegated.

Keeping it warm for Chris Wilder