Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

His expenses up to October are online; he's been happy claiming taxis, London hotel costs and train fares for all his lack of appearances in the HoC. Up to October he managed to claim £13,334 in office costs, £5,705 in accommodation and £2,243 in travel.

All worth the money I'm sure.

The voters were stupid enough to elect him in the first place, don't count out that they may well be stupid enough to elect him again.

Not that I heard, is he even going to bother?

For any one who is interested in the "workings" of Parliament, here is the info on making a maiden speech.

https://thehistoryofparliament.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/first-steps-in-the-chamber-making-a-maiden-speech/

Angel1.

His expenses up to October are online; he's been happy claiming taxis, London hotel costs and train fares for all his lack of appearances in the HoC. Up to October he managed to claim £13,334 in office costs, £5,705 in accommodation and £2,243 in travel.

The Sinn Fein MPs also do not take seats, just the £££. So he has that in common with them.

He is a joke taking the money and the pi** a complete disgrace laughing all the way to the bank.

Blame the idiots who voted him in !!

Blame the idiots who voted him in !!

Or you can blame Cleggy for jumping into bed with Cameron in that election which effectively ended the Lib Dums.

Even Lord Bobbar doesn’t want to come back here.

Labour selected him and bearly even campaigned for his election as if they were ashamed...

Time they owned up to their mistake, we're still waiting for their sham of an investigation.

Labour selected him and bearly even campaigned for his election as if they were ashamed...

Time they owned up to their mistake, we're still waiting for their sham of an investigation.

Don’t blame Labour for the fact that the other parties also ran mediocre campaigns and ended up splitting opposing votes three ways.

Labour didn’t expect to win, hence they stuck a blazer on an unknown and improperly vetted local lad and paraded him in front of the electorate as their candidate.

Damn, if I’d known Labour we’re gonna win, then I would have stood in the constituency as their candidate.

The Sinn Fein MPs also do not take seats, just the £££. So he has that in common with them.

He must have something in common with UKIP then, didn't they do the same thing in Brussels?

Labour didn’t expect to win, hence they stuck a blazer on an unknown and improperly vetted local lad and paraded him in front of the electorate as their candidate.

O'Mara has been has been standing for Labour for years, in 2016 he came less than 300 votes from winning the West Ecclesfield seat on the council, they knew what he was and ignored the issue until it was too late.

O'Mara has been has been standing for Labour for years, in 2016 he came less than 300 votes from winning the West Ecclesfield seat on the council, they knew what he was and ignored the issue until it was too late.

Stop telling the truth :)

really? Then maybe you can tell me why didn’t that gaydo fawks website break the news about Jared’s past then ?