Sheffield Wednesday v Reading 21/04/18

Jos' view

I had my doubts about Jos but always think mangers need a chance he’s got the best out of Nuhiu and Joao and now seems to be playing to FF’s strengths (could Rhodes have a resurgence) we’ve had some bad games but he’s maybe been tinkering with things to try them out as we have nothing to play for. He also seems more cheerful in pressers nowadays which is good to see.

A bit of wheeling and dealing in the summer and hopefully a much improved season next time round.

I had my doubts about Jos but always think mangers need a chance he’s got the best out of Nuhiu and Joao and now seems to be playing to FF’s strengths (could Rhodes have a resurgence) we’ve had some bad games but he’s maybe been tinkering with things to try them out as we have nothing to play for. He also seems more cheerful in pressers nowadays which is good to see.

A bit of wheeling and dealing in the summer and hopefully a much improved season next time round.

could be, its a hard one to judge, im not sure im convinced tho

could be, its a hard one to judge, im not sure im convinced tho

Time will tell, sure there will be many changes during off season

People can call the injuries this season excuses until their blue (or red) in the face but when you have a player of the calibre of Forestieri out for the best part of a season and a half (if you include the period he was playing through it) you certainly miss them, he was magnificent today and if you haven’t seen his second goal yet make sure you catch it later.

His first wasn't bad either. Hopefully his form last season and beginning of this was down to his injury.

Great win today, superb goals from FF, how much have we missed him?

I reckon we'll be back on track next season, off load some of the big earners and turn to youth>

1st half was tough going,bored to tears it was so poor light up only by one moment of class from FF,whose still clearly not fully fit or match sharp.

2nd half slightly improved as Reading needed at least a point,in truth they were an awfull side,bit of a shock as last season they were such an organised skillfull outfit,they were a shambles today,we had them from the start in all honesty,they rarely threatened our goal 3-0 flattered them,we could have rubbed it home.

Not bad considering young Kirby played as well,still FAR from a full strength side AND lost Jack Hunt midway through 2nd half,cant see him playing again this season now either.

Shocking season injury wise,NEVER known it this bad in all my years watching us

A positive feeling

Extended highlights

Short highlights

Edited by melthebell

Great win today, superb goals from FF, how much have we missed him?

I reckon we'll be back on track next season, off load some of the big earners and turn to youth>

'Off load some of the big earners and turn to youth', are you talking about Sheffield Wednesday or Sunderland ?

All games at Wednesday are now meaningless now they are safe

Expect a boring 0 - 0 draw

For excitement you now need to be at Barnsley to watch a relegation dog fight

---------- Post added 20-04-2018 at 15:02 ----------

Don't know if its been mentioned yet, but Wednesday have had many injuries this season

Once again, a woeful prediction from our expert summariser, not once have you got it right. YOUR FIRED.