Man City PL Champions

Man Utd lost 1-0 at home against West Brom, handing City the title.:D Now what could be the worst - losing last week or losing at home against the bottom side?

Losing to City would have been worse.

They were unable to gloat in front of the United fans, I would much rather lose to a bottom club and make their victory less sweet than to look at their sad cheesy grins.

They won what they won but they lost to us so that is a bit of consolation:(

Throughout the late eighties and nineties I could barley stand to watch City sober. Apart from some occasional moment there was very little to get excited about and this was not helped by the strutting peacocks from Trafford and their excruciating gloating. (They did play some decent football though). It's marvellous now how the tables have turned; my moment of realisation came last year when I attended the derby at the Etihad, The United fans celebrated a 0-0 draw against City as though they had won the league. I know many of their supporters are deeply embarrassed about what they have now become.

At least they won this seasons 'We beat City cup'. Just a shame that they have to share it with Liverpool, Wigan and Shakhtar Donetsk...