Anyone want to play Squash?

Hiya,

I'm looking for a squash partner. I've not played the sport in a very long time but the other day I found mine and my dads squash rackets and thought I need to play again.

So I'm looking for a partner to play with once a week twice a week what ever tickles the fancy at the time.

I'm 26 male live in North Anston work in the city so traveling isn't an issue I am by far no Olympic champion. Win loose what ever its abit of fun and to hopefully get back into the sport.

Male or female partners anyone interested message me.

Many thanks :):)

hi there

realise you posted this item a little while ago

i'm new to sheffield

i'd love to be playing squash again

if you are still looking - it would be great to hear from you

Howdie,

I did indeed post this a while ago haha but I didn’t get any hits from it.

We can definitely look at sorting something out soon I’m just in the process of moving house

So let me know where abouts you are and what days you can do. Weekends are usually best for myself as I don’t finish work until 6 during the week. If there is a place open in the week that late then could look at that also.

Great

Is Sheffield convenient for yourself?

I can play any day this week at that time

Won’t be this week as I’m packing ready to move probably be best looking at next month hectic times and all that jazz. If anything changes and I see an opportunity to let my hair down I’ll drop you a PM

Hi there

Did you guys ever set this up?

My squash mate has gone back overseas and I can't get anyone else interested. Are either of you chaps still up for a game?

Just seen this post, I am a squash player & I am looking for more games I live in the s20 Mosborough area & I play at Davys sports club on Prince of Wales Road in Darnall Sheffield, I can play most days including weekends. I am a average player & I am no Nick Matthew but will give 100% on court. 

On 16/06/2019 at 12:45, alf1956 said:

Just seen this post, I am a squash player & I am looking for more games I live in the s20 Mosborough area & I play at Davys sports club on Prince of Wales Road in Darnall Sheffield, I can play most days including weekends. I am a average player & I am no Nick Matthew but will give 100% on court. 

Hi Alf.  I have only just seen your post sorry... Are you still interested in playing? Pm your details so we can arrange.

Hello nojwan

I thought I had replied to your post a few weeks ago by PM but it must not have gone through, yes I am still interested in playing.

Hi everyone who has already posted

So, I'm a 40 "something" female and haven't played squash for over 20 years. I can't even remember the rules of the game! But the other day I started looking for places I could maybe go to have a game / people to play with. I can't promise you a "good" game but I'll do my best. I came on here tonight just to see if anyone had written a post like this....

Be great if we could sort something out

On 05/11/2019 at 17:57, monkeygirl said:

Hi everyone who has already posted

So, I'm a 40 "something" female and haven't played squash for over 20 years. I can't even remember the rules of the game! But the other day I started looking for places I could maybe go to have a game / people to play with. I can't promise you a "good" game but I'll do my best. I came on here tonight just to see if anyone had written a post like this....

Be great if we could sort something out

I have replied to your PM Sue

Hey guys 

Is anyone still interested in having a knock? I'm 24 and played a bit at uni and beforehand. 

Cheers

Alex