Damon’s toilets query

Went to the DAMON’S at the weekend (Stephen’s birthday so we got a fake meal!). Anyone been recently and know where the Marilyn Monroe picture from the toilets / bogs area has gone?

Bleedin spellchecker! It was a free meal not a fake meal!

Guest makapaka
Went to the DAMON’S at the weekend (Stephen’s birthday so we got a fake meal!). Anyone been recently and know where the Marilyn Monroe picture from the toilets / bogs area has gone?

Bleedin spellchecker! It was a free meal not a fake meal!

That was the only reason to go to Damon’s really.

Hopefully in temporary storage.

this man is a first rate idiot 'and he thinks he funny .get real and grow up.

What a strange thread! I wonder why the OP didn't ask the staff; and why does he want to know?

this man is a first rate idiot 'and he thinks he funny .get real and grow up.

Hey! Leave Damon alone. I've never met him. He might be a idiot for all I know but your just rude. He makes nice burgers and that's good enough for me (and Stephen). Also, watch out 4 rogue bits of pumctuation when you right your posts. Did'nt you learn no grammer at school?

Hey! Leave Damon alone. I've never met him. He might be a idiot for all I know but your just rude. He makes nice burgers and that's good enough for me (and Stephen). Also, watch out 4 rogue bits of pumctuation when you right your posts. Did'nt you learn no grammer at school?

Don’t pick on other people’s grammar look

At this

Edited by allwednesday