Derby - Allocation / Pricing

No doubt theres only 2,400 allocated to United, on Police advice / safety reasons.

Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. The Leppings Lane end should be full for such an occasion. Is there something wrong with the lower tier ?

Surely the aim should be to get as near a full house as possible.

As for the pricing £42, for a match live on SKY.

SWFC should be ashamed of themselves.

have to agree , those daft enough will pay it -that's problem

Maybe its a two-edged sword:

for those daft enough to stump up then thanks for your dosh

for those watching it on Sky - you won't be causing us any grief in S6

Either scenario - win win.

English football just continues to hurtle backwards,its a joke.

Noboddy should pay more than 20 quid to enter a top flight english football match,but supporters are like slaves on drugs and continue to suffer.

Untill the fans revolt,the staus quo will prevail,english footballs needed a creative overhaul for too long and the game needs to be taken away from the ALL too powerfull premier league.

The national side are a laughing stock,when it could quite easily be a force.

Coaching in england has barely changed in 40 years.and those that run it are dinasours.

Noboddy should pay more than 20 quid to enter a top flight english football match,but supporters are like slaves on drugs and continue to suffer.

Untill the fans revolt,the staus quo will prevail,english footballs needed a creative overhaul for too long and the game needs to be taken away from the ALL too powerfull premier league.

Coaching in england has barely changed in 40 years.and those that run it are dinasours.

Spot on mate.Decent British players can not get a shirt for all the money grabbing imports and Russian and Chinese play boys along with Murdock have created anything but a level playing area for 85% of clubs.Even decent size clubs can not compete with the Man cities and Chelsea clubs of the prem.Some have tried and come very close to going under and the way it is going there are some more going down the same path.

No doubt theres only 2,400 allocated to United, on Police advice / safety reasons.

Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. The Leppings Lane end should be full for such an occasion. Is there something wrong with the lower tier ?

Surely the aim should be to get as near a full house as possible.

As for the pricing £42, for a match live on SKY.

SWFC should be ashamed of themselves.

Nothing wrong with giving united just the upper or lower tier of the west stand, which I hope they do as we should be filling it with home fans as much as we can. Saying that this is the first derby game where the prices have been so high. Normally it would be a sell out on the home end but being on sky aswell it will be interesting to see the numbers. I refuse to pay 42 quid even for this game so I will be in the pub.

Nail on the head. Fans are exactly like slaves on drugs, which is why they won't revolt by staying away.

Nail on the head. Fans are exactly like slaves on drugs, which is why they won't revolt by staying away.

Well there is one here who will NOT pay 42 quid to watch a football match no matter who is playing.Money for the masses takes some earning and I refuse point blank to be robbed.:loopy:

---------- Post added 02-09-2017 at 16:05 ----------

Football has lost it's head.Forty two quid to watch a football match,two hundred million for a player.two hundred thousand a week wages.and the club charging 42 quid a game can not compete with the big boys .UTTER MADNESS.

Well there is one here who will NOT pay 42 quid to watch a football match no matter who is playing.Money for the masses takes some earning and I refuse point blank to be robbed.:loopy:

---------- Post added 02-09-2017 at 16:05 ----------

Football has lost it's head.Forty two quid to watch a football match,two hundred million for a player.two hundred thousand a week wages.and the club charging 42 quid a game can not compete with the big boys .UTTER MADNESS.

Good for you mate, but you are in the minority.

Complete rip off. £45 on the North. Sky TV it is

It's a game I am going to, but is, at the moment, the first of only two games I've planned to go to this season. The 2nd game is at home to L***s.

£45 is obscene. To be fair, to me, anything above £20 is bordering on obscene, and to those who say that football is a business, I say no it's not.

The 'business' is grossly rich Owners, Agents and Footballers playing 'Who wants To Be A Trillion, Skillion, Zillionaire' between them, with Sky playing the role of the banker.

At the moment, I wouldn't pay £5 to watch some 'football' on offer.

I am though, willing to pay for certain games.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Season ticket holders on kop get in for around £21 a game, so an increase of £20 for those not lucky enough to have a season ticket. Some way to treat fans that.