Faulty goods - is the law different B2B?

Long story short, bought 4 items of a company, through our company. Didn't use them straight away and they all failed when I did. Spent 3 months trying to get the guy to pick them only and he's away, he forgot, the courier forgot and now he's claiming that his terms and conditions say it's down to me to send them back at my expense. He has no returns policy on his website and I haven't been sent any. Sending them back will cost me more money and I reckon I'll get the same rubbish (arguably dangerous rubbish) back when he feels like it.

Thanks chez2. The products bought were custom products but ultimately custom products that don't work. I've now got an idea what to push for but what if he point blank refuses/ignores me?

Send him a copy of the regs.

Get your credit card company involved if you paid on credit card. We don't use a company credit card but they do deal with issues for you if you use a credit card.

Phone citizens advice or take legal advice elsewere. Tell him you will take it to small claims court (if applicable).

I'm really curious now as to what these items could be, custom made things that fail? I want to make sure I steer clear!

I'm really curious now as to what these items could be, custom made things that fail? I want to make sure I steer clear!

I'd love to share but if this does go all legal Id like to keep my tinder dry so to speak ;)

There aren't many that people who make them and should he happen on the site I don't want it all blowing up in my face, hence my vagueness. He used a slightly different material for part of it at our request hence the "custom" element to it.

I'd love to share but if this does go all legal Id like to keep my tinder dry so to speak ;)

There aren't many that people who make them and should he happen on the site I don't want it all blowing up in my face, hence my vagueness. He used a slightly different material for part of it at our request hence the "custom" element to it.

Is the failure anything to do with the "customising"?

Is the failure anything to do with the "customising"?

Got nothing to with the failure at all. The customising was a slightly different finishing material, nothing more and has zero effect on whether it works or not. It's the electrical bits that don't work.

I get it, so it's wet wood he's supplied? Not much use at all, that!

I get it, so it's wet wood he's supplied? Not much use at all, that!

Now you're just taking urine you cheeky monkey ;););) If you really want to know PM me.