Did anyone live on Ditchingham Street Pitsmoor 1960s.

I lived in Ditchingham Street as a little girl .. Beverley Beever .. my dad is Peter Beever .. my grandparents also lived in the same yard .. I left at the age of 5 though so remember very little .. apart from the fact I was scared to death of the cat next door ..

Hi Tom,

You won't know me but your Mum certainly does as we used to hang around together when you and my son were babies we even went to the hospital together before you two were born ! It's funny but I was looking at photos the other day, and have a few of you as a baby and a little boy and one when Joe is very small.

Obviously we knew your Dad as well, and my ex brother in law lived near your Dad and his family on Ditchingham street and has very happy memories of them all.

How is your Mum? she will know who I am as soon as you ask her if she remembers taking the prams to Firth park every week, and at christmas being weighed down with holly and mistletoe strapped to your prams !!

All the best, and love to your Mum xx

I'm sorry to say my mum died in 2002.

---------- Post added 23-09-2017 at 14:22 ----------

Hi, new to this thread,

my family lived at number 20 ditchingham street and Jeff Harrison's my uncle.

I'm David's son, i used to hear all the stories and mischief that Jeff and his mates would get upto whilst hanging around with his mates and the (clun street gang).

My dad lived there with his mum Mary, his dad Thomas, my auntie Christine, Uncle Jeff, and auntie Susan.

would love to hear some of your memories.

cheers Tom

I remember Jeff falling down in our yard and cutting his head. Your dad and John Heap used to wear leather jackets with their nicknames ( jap & Bowie ) written in metal studs I can't remember who was who. Susan gave me a pair of black sneakers I loved them.

I lived in Ditchingham Street as a little girl .. Beverley Beever .. my dad is Peter Beever .. my grandparents also lived in the same yard .. I left at the age of 5 though so remember very little .. apart from the fact I was scared to death of the cat next door ..

Are you related to Joan Beever, also of Ditchingham Street ?

I'm sorry to say my mum died in 2002.

---------- Post added 23-09-2017 at 14:22 ----------

I remember Jeff falling down in our yard and cutting his head. Your dad and John Heap used to wear leather jackets with their nicknames ( jap & Bowie ) written in metal studs I can't remember who was who. Susan gave me a pair of black sneakers I loved them.

Remember by dad being known as Bowie by a few locals around there, ill remind her when I next see her