Bamboo massage how to advertising it?

HI . I have been open up for warm bamboo massage in sheffield town city center and been open about nearly 2 month now but can anyone suggested some idea how am I going to advertising it so people know what it is all about? Thank you so much for all your advice

Edited by mindsole

You can advertise on numerous Facebook groups, on community notice boards, there tends to be community boards in Tescos and the like, libraries too, ask at their reception regarding putting a poster up on their boards. It's also a good idea to get leaflets made and hand them out in town. It'd be best to do all of them to achieve a continual amount of customers. Might be a good idea to hire someone to sort all this out for you/to assist you with it all, feel free to PM if you want more advice etc.

Blue moon cafe next to the cathedral have a large notice board... Its very crowded though, so make sure your info stands out!

Perhaps you could get an interview on local radio many people listen in their cars while driving. also leafleting directly outside the premises with an introductory offer(coupon on leaflet). Do it as soon as possible to get people to come in and buy a gift voucher, another promotion deal people will be getting desperate for present ideas so the gift voucher is a good thing at this time of year.

thank you all for great advice .i have now done the flyer and give away to people and put advert in here as sheffield forum. Is be nice to go on the radio but dont know where to start or who to contact but will try to find out ?

Facebook advert to promote an offer on FB?

You can target area,age and sex so it's quite specific

Facebook advert to promote an offer on FB?

You can target area,age and sex so it's quite specific

i have Facebook page on the name of

Mind & Sole Sheffield massage . migth try some more advertise on is a bit more but as i am from Thailand is can be a bit tricky about writing but will try to get some help , many thanks

Is your shop near the shopping centre or somewhere there is plenty of footfall?

Put a chair near the window with a notice also offering the shoulder and neck massage whilst fully clothed, for 10/15 minutes. A must after hours of shopping, especially if you can make an appointment after you've finished shopping.

Is your shop near the shopping centre or somewhere there is plenty of footfall?

Put a chair near the window with a notice also offering the shoulder and neck massage whilst fully clothed, for 10/15 minutes. A must after hours of shopping, especially if you can make an appointment after you've finished shopping.

my treatment room is above the salon called international hair salon is right in city centre , will try on that , thank you so much , kannika :)