Looking for office space

Iam looking for serviced office space around 150-250 sq ft suitable for 2 people.

Broadband is important and it need not be in the city center.

Any ideas of good places costing around £250 - especially somebody who offers an all inclusive price

That's no much money unless you aren't bothered about a nice looking office. There are some cheap offices around but don't forget that the state of the office is a reflection on your company. Are you going to need to accept visitors to your office? Do you need a shared reception service?

I was looking for an out of town office with easy motorway access. I wanted a quality office, nothing cheap looking. I wanted a shared reception service to sign visitors in. For a generous size office for two people I would expect to pay at least £400/month all inc.

Have a look around the commercial property rental websites to give you ideas of prices and quality of office in each area. There are a lot of previous threads with suggestions on if you do a search.

I currently rent an office that is £244 a month and you have to pay the gas and electric on top of that. But if your clever with the gas and electric you wont have to pay much. I rent like a medium size room which comes under a 'studio room' and that is why I have gas and electric on top. Where as the offices have the gas and electric included. You would be best off calling and arranging to have a look around.

This is at Soar Work on 14 Knutton Road S5 9NU. This is a fairly new build and is very nice inside for what you pay for the office. Soar Works are a a non profit office building and profits go to charity. Where as placed like Regus on Ecclesall Road are crazily expensive for such a small space just because it modern and fancy.

I suppose it depends what your requirements are for an office really but I would defiantly recommend Soar Works. There number is 0114 213 4065.

We have got an office in Omnia One, they are all inclusive and have different sized rooms, contact Jackie on 01142792600.

A quick search through Google+ yielded many results for serviced offices. A few of them appear to be affordable.

Edited by MikeJonhson

I have space, s5 postcode.

Cheap rates and all inclusive

pm me for more details

Sheffield United fc have office spaces available at good prices to ,depending on whether your red or blue is a big factor though :)

Sheffield United fc have office spaces available at good prices to ,depending on whether your red or blue is a big factor though :)

And maybe whether your clients are too!

It's probably too far away but a friend of mine has two desks in his office and is wanting just £30 per week all inclusive for the two but it is in Wakefield

hi.. I have the upstairs of my shop for rent...would make a great office / workshop for someone.. separate access via the back.. roller shuttered.. so very secure broadband and its £240 per month plus electric .. give me a call on 07860 562204.. if you would like to have a look

thanks Chris c

Hi, not sure if you are still looking for office space, but have you tried Alison Business Centre. They have offices from as little as £40.00 per week. And are also giving 2 months free at the minute. Their number is 0114 283 5911