Advice for a friend..

Sorry for being vauge here, small world, don't want to reveal too many details etc.

A friend of mine, has recently become involved with a group of people, and they're violent types. They feel 100% justified in being how they are. But, they don't realise that they're being manipulated by a ring leader, who is profiting from the groups' violent activities.

This leader dude, is very very clever and decietful.

Anyhow, my friend is dead set on enlightening and educating the group, and getting them to see the ways in which they're being manipulated and brainwashed by this leader dude.

I think he (my friend) should leave well alone, just walk away and just let them get on with it; there's no profit in educating thugs after all, is there?

Edited by Waldo

People like that wont listen to your friend,and i fear he may be in some sort of danger.Your instincts are right he should leave well alone.Ever heard of the saying,you cant educate pork.

Also a saying "don't throw pearls to swine" which is meaning you should not waste time trying to educate those who are no capable of seeing the truth. It is better to leave people in ignorance. This is a hard lesson for my friend to learn..

Also a saying "don't throw pearls to swine" which is meaning you should not waste time trying to educate those who are no capable of seeing the truth. It is better to leave people in ignorance. This is a hard lesson for my friend to learn..

And I was going to offer you advice...

Sorry for being vauge here, small world, don't want to reveal too many details etc.

A friend of mine, has recently become involved with a group of people, and they're violent types. They feel 100% justified in being how they are. But, they don't realise that they're being manipulated by a ring leader, who is profiting from the groups' violent activities.

This leader dude, is very very clever and decietful.

Anyhow, my friend is dead set on enlightening and educating the group, and getting them to see the ways in which they're being manipulated and brainwashed by this leader dude.

I think he (my friend) should leave well alone, just walk away and just let them get on with it; there's no profit in educating thugs after all, is there?

Tell your friend that he risks upsetting the leader dude who may then tell his thugs to sort your mate out, talk him out of it for his own good.