Costa coffee Crystal peaks!

I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen for a while next week, I thought of CC. Anyone been there, is the coffee good? What's the food like?..:)

Let's just say Costa is only half the name it should have used. Costa Fortune is more like it.

You'd be much better off pocket-wise going to McDonalds which is practically next door.

Let's just say Costa is only half the name it should have used. Costa Fortune is more like it.

You'd be much better off pocket-wise going to McDonalds which is practically next door.

I agree, Costa is expensive, pretentious and not that good anyway.

Costa ist all that expensive, you can get a large coffee for £2.65

Coffee is coffee, what do you mean is the coffee good? I hardly think a coffee chain would make a success of its self if it served bad coffee.

If you like coffee you will like the coffee Costa serves, because it's coffee.

smh.

Coffee is coffee, what do you mean is the coffee good? I hardly think a coffee chain would make a success of its self if it served bad coffee.

If you like coffee you will like the coffee Costa serves, because it's coffee.

smh.

Oh shurrup...:hihi:

Costa ist all that expensive, you can get a large coffee for £2.65

Are you mad ?? :hihi: you can buy a jar of decent coffee for that.. The premium that you pay for is to say that you have just been to Costa Coffee Yah ;)

don't forget to wear a scarf and take an ipad

don't forget to wear a scarf and take an ipad

a copy of the Daily Fail perhaps ? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Are you mad ?? :hihi: you can buy a jar of decent coffee for that.. The premium that you pay for is to say that you have just been to Costa Coffee Yah ;)

No it's not, it's like most food and drink related things, you can get it cheaper from Tescos and eat or drink at home. Last time I went out for a curry with some friends, it would have been far far cheaper to pop to the supermarket and purchase a £2.50 microwave curry meal.

There's no premium to pay to say look I've been to Costa, there's nothing fancy about Costa or any of the other chain coffee shops.

Go to the pub for a drink, again cheaper to pop to Tescos and buy in a 6 pack. No premium to say oh look at me I've been to the local for a few beers.