Murder investigation launched after death at Stars Nighclub - New Year

I have herd someone was killed last night in this night club anybody know anything

Yeah, its actually someone I know from years back! Stabbed to death!

RIP, what a way for their family to start the new year. awful

my heart goes out to the victims family what a terrible way to start new year.

thats very sad to hear my heart goes out to the family at this time

Who goes out equipped with a knife and evil intent? They know they will get the trial scrapped on a technicality or the plea bargain to manslaughter and out in 3or 4. Society is now an irretrievable mess. These gangs need busting, all of 'em and now...

sheffield clubs have become really bad in the last few years....it is not safe to go out in sheffield anymore

It's not really a club though, it's a private party suite and has been for years.

It is a club venue and has been for some time. There were Flyers for the event just the same as other night clubs.

everyone was supposed to have been searched before entering the club that was why it was taking an hour to get in ,what a total waste of life.

bet it was over nothing like a postcode or drugs - ridiculous waste of life, the streets need sorting out now - proper deterrents are needed rather than rehabilitation and a job after they come out which if caught will be in no time, hope the families involved pain will ease quickly :(