What's wrong with people?

The other day I was in a queue at the supermarket and was thinking about something which had recently happened. I thought to myself "Oh God!" but I must have said it out loud/under my breath because the person in front of me turned around and tried to give me some verbal but I resisted and couldn't be bothered to argue (They nearly learned how to fly through a shop window theough). What's wrong with people to make them feel so insecure or even paranoid? And it wasn't just that person either, I've noticed loats of such occurrences over the years.

The other day I was in a queue at the supermarket and was thinking about something which had recently happened. I thought to myself "Oh God!" but I must have said it out loud/under my breath because the person in front of me turned around and tried to give me some verbal but I resisted and couldn't be bothered to argue (They nearly learned how to fly through a shop window theough). What's wrong with people to make them feel so insecure or even paranoid? And it wasn't just that person either, I've noticed loats of such occurrences over the years.

Yet your first thought was to assault them?

Made the mistake of writing out loud as well ;)

What's wrong with people to make them feel so insecure or even paranoid?

Try saying that bit out load when you've just finished cleaning your teeth

Why did they give you verbal when you give flying lessons?If you were to be reckoned with they would have kept mum.

The other person I doubt is a mind reader so no doubt just went on what they heard, maybe explaining yourself instead of drifting back off into day dreaming about assaulting them was the answer ?

Do you wind yourself and others up often without trying ?

No, it looked like the second or third thought to me.

Hmmm my first thought was to defend myself

(They nearly learned how to fly through a shop window theough).

Any Doctors and an approved social worker on here?

A patient can be sectioned if they are perceived to be a threat to themselves or other people.

Generally, a patient can only be sectioned if two doctors and a social worker or a close relative of the patient believe it is necessary.

One of these doctors is usually a psychiatrist. The other is often a doctor who knows the patient well.

However, in an emergency one doctor's recommendation may be sufficient.

An approved social worker also has to be involved in the assessment, and has to agree that being sectioned is the best course of action for that patient.

The social worker then makes the application for a place in secure accommodation for the patient.

Sectioning a patient enables doctors to assess the extent of the patient's mental disorder and, if necessary, to administer treatment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2204983.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Act_1983

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Act_2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Involuntary_commitment#United_Kingdom

its threads like this that make me wonder why I log into SF.

its threads like this that make me wonder why I log into SF.

It's threads like this that are precisely the reason to log in to SF:D.

Mental people spouting insane drivel.