S1 West Street......

In there last night and fairly busy but someone told me they only let couples (i went with x) and females in only:confused:

Is that the policy of a lot of 'normal' bars in that area? Just seems strange and sexist!! Can understand a large group of lads but not even small groups of two or three!!

I must admit though there was a lot of totty in there and very good on the eyes but all the young girls all looked like each other like they are clones or something!!

Whats happened to being unique and standing out rather than being a plane Jane like everyone else:confused:

Give me Nelson anyday where people are proud to be individual and enjoy themselves:headbang:

Originally posted by RobT

In there last night and fairly busy but someone told me they only let couples (i went with x) and females in only:confused:

Is that the policy of a lot of 'normal' bars in that area? Just seems strange and sexist!! Can understand a large group of lads but not even small groups of two or three!!

I must admit though there was a lot of totty in there and very good on the eyes but all the young girls all looked like each other like they are clones or something!!

Whats happened to being unique and standing out rather than being a plane Jane like everyone else:confused:

Give me Nelson anyday where people are proud to be individual and enjoy themselves:headbang:

The Steel City Derby was played yesterday.

It will have been a precautionary measure to keep the football fans out.

Originally posted by liencam

The Steel City Derby was played yesterday.

It will have been a precautionary measure to keep the football fans out.

oic. Can understand that!

Cheers

Gunna say.. We always get in there fine (4 or 5 at least).

I normally go in alone & meet up with people inside. This is never a problem and would go as far to say I've found the bouncers amongst the best in Sheff. But tried getting in a couple of weeks back with four mates and was told only couples...