Should tonight's Human League gig go ahead or be cancelled?

Human League at City hall should be cancelled if there is no public transport. But of course it wont be.

Human League should be ashamed of themselves! We have had 2 front row tickets since they went on sale and travel all over to watch these guys. If they go ahead they don't have to refund because you can't get there. No public transport in Sheffield and advise is not to venture out tonight due to forcast of more snow and freezing conditions.

City Hall Box office is closed due to adverse condtiions by the way!

If they continue with this I will never go to see this group again.

Human League should be ashamed of themselves! We have had 2 front row tickets since they went on sale and travel all over to watch these guys. If they go ahead they don't have to refund because you can't get there. No public transport in Sheffield and advise is not to venture out tonight due to forcast of more snow and freezing conditions.

City Hall Box office is closed due to adverse condtiions by the way!

If they continue with this I will never go to see this group again.

I agree with you, weve been to see these about 30 times over the last god knows how many years and if tonight goes ahead it will be our last.:mad::mad::mad:

Just been told by a very good source that the Human League are setting up now at the City Hall so it looks like its going ahead.:|

Don't they know there's heavy snow out there? They will be performing to an empty City Hall!!

Love the Human League but would be very angry if I was going tonight!!.

Can't believe any concerts or going ahead in Sheffield tonight ! I've tickets for the madness concert at the o2 arena tonight and was hoping it was going to be canceled .... Peoples safety should be paramount on a day like this ! Instead of greed from the money men ! No buses and no public transport in Sheffield tonight .... If anyone does make it to a concert tonight I hope to god they get there and back safely .... Yours Rudie

Lets start an online petition to get the Human league and Madness concerts in Sheffield cancelled tonight due to this DANGEROUS weather. The City Hall is closed due to the weather today but is open tonight for the gig.:mad::mad:

its just silly still going ahead with them tonight! how do they expect people to get there when there are no buses?? greedy ******!!!

Thing is, if they cancel they wont necessarily be able to reschedule (In fact, I have it on fairly good authority that Human League wouldn't be able to reschedule). So, surely it's better that the few who can get there can see the show, than nobody at all? It would be nice of them to refund those who can't make it. Agree totally with that.

Thing is, if they cancel they wont necessarily be able to reschedule (In fact, I have it on fairly good authority that Human League wouldn't be able to reschedule). So, surely it's better that the few who can get there can see the show, than nobody at all? It would be nice of them to refund those who can't make it. Agree totally with that.

Unless they are splitting up why can't they reschedule??

I'm annoyed with myself as I didn't know they playing... Any cheap tickets going spare? Lol

If the gig goes ahead then there won't be any refunds.

ive started an online petition to get these gigs cancelled (dont know if it will work but here goes) also sign it if youve got tickets to other venues.If they cancel we get our money back or a re sceduled ticket but if they play and nobody gets there then we get sweet F.A.

From twitter...

The Human League have now cancelled the show this evening! More info to follow...