What would you do in Sheffield

Hi all,

Im moving to the city in 2 weeks and just wondering if anyone have some suggestions were to go and what to do.

If you like walking there is lots of fantastic countryside around Sheffield.

depends what your into really...........

Thanks for the advice, just checked the rest of the forum and feeling a bit like an idiot s this topic been asked many many times... sorry for that ppl..

Im moving from London, therefore a bit of peace and quiet would be great.. will check the countryside for sure and will take my bike with me.. Any place where I could do some mountain / hill ride?

For music I prefer dub, reggee, hip hop and rnb but open for more or less anything...

one more silly question...

how friendly are the ppl in the city?))

My husband is from the south, He has been here 8 years & is just about used to men calling him 'love' & 'duck'. I think most Sheffielders are a friendly bunch.

For music I prefer dub, reggee, hip hop and rnb but open for more or less anything...

If you want good dub and reggae check out Dubcentral at either the Harley or Corporation, where they hold an event once a month. Or check out Riddimtion

If you want good dub and reggae check out Dubcentral at either the Harley or Corporation, where they hold an event once a month. Or check out Riddimtion

will be there for sure))

I have just moved back to the city from the south- everybody is so much more friendly here- its pretty normal know the life story of the person sitting next to you on the bus by the end of the journey.

Thanks for the advice, just checked the rest of the forum and feeling a bit like an idiot s this topic been asked many many times... sorry for that ppl..

Im moving from London, therefore a bit of peace and quiet would be great.. will check the countryside for sure and will take my bike with me.. Any place where I could do some mountain / hill ride?

There are loads of places to ride bikes :) Try Wharncliffe/ Grenoside woods, and the Peak District is on the doorstep.

Welcome to Sheffield. You will love it. So much to do. You won't get bored, that's for sure. I moved back here a while ago, and it was the best thing I could have done. You know where you are with us Sheffielders. For the most part, we are a pretty good bunch!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else, now. There's no place like home.