Anyone know where in sheffield i can buy ear stretchers/flesh tunnels?

I have been buying them online but i wondered if anyone could point me to anywhere in sheffield that sells ear stretchers/ flesh tunnels. Please someone help lol

:confused:why do you want to stretch your ears?

I would have said either Rocky Horror's or the Forum, but I haven't been down that way in years. Don't know if they're still around

Rocky horrors is still there yeah but dont know what prices would be like down there. Trying to spend as little as possible lol

I've never heard of anyone who wants bigger ears that's all....most people want smaller ones....or am I too old to understand this? lol

Could try the various tattoo parlours dotted around. I know some of them do the original... er... (forgotten the word)... cutting-and-putting-in-of-the-thing. They may also sell the larger diameter ones.

Extravagance in Meadowhall.

Address: 24 The Lanes, Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield

Telephone: 0114 256 8605

I know because Meadowhall Television will be airing a promotion from Friday.

OK Karleyboy! Will keep a look out for people with big ears! Good luck anyway and hope you find what you're looking for.

I've got 3 teenage grandchildren who will probably be eager to explain it all to me ..lol xx

Thanks alot visualis. Do they have a website? Its basically stretching a normal pierced ear and makin the hole bigger xfox lol

Thanks alot visualis. Do they have a website? Its basically stretching a normal pierced ear and makin the hole bigger xfox lol

Oh bluddy ell....I know what you mean now! There's a lad in Tesco who has had it done. Feel a bit silly that I was imagining half of Sheffield walking round with ears down to their navels.:headbang:

Forgive me .....I'm just a sad old grandma and I'm sure my grandma didn't quite understand my need to shave my eyebrows off, wear hotpants and totter round in patform shoes :hihi:

Good luck, but just one more question.....will the lobes ever heal up?