Good chinese restaurant in sheffield

I ate at the Canton Orchard at the weekend and was really disappointed. Can anyone recommend a really good chinese restaurant in Sheffield?

What sort of Chinese food are you after? Real Chinese food: I was very impressed with Wong Ting off the Moor, if you want 'English-style' Chinese food I highly recommend Hei Moon on Middlewood Road.

London Road is your best bet. Dim Sum is probably the best Cantonese Chinese in Sheffield in terms of authenticity, although Noodle Inn/Mandar Inn give it a run for it's money and are cheaper. A few on Glossop Road look good too although I'm yet to give them a try.

I would also highly recommend Hei Moon - excellent :)

China Red, off the side of the Moor, is hands down the best authentic Szechuan restaurant in town. Not to everyones tastes though!

Wong Ting have an excellent english-style chinese menu for those not used to real chinese food.

Ive heard good things about that 3 Corners that opened on Glossop Road by Upper Hanover Street but ive not been yet.

Two mentions for the best I've been to already in here, Wong-Ting and Dim Sum. Both very good IMO.

Also heard 3 Corners of China is excellent - on West St/Glossop Rd.

Ive heard good things about that 3 Corners that opened on Glossop Road by Upper Hanover Street but ive not been yet.

3 Corners is good. There is also another Chinese restaurant across Glossop Road/West St that seems very busy with Chinese students whenever I pass it - Orient Express. Never been, though.

Go to hui Wei they don't use MsG food is good .pho 68 used to be good in London road bit they now use too much MSG

Candytown on london road is still the best in my view ( only my view ) I have been going there for the last 20 years. highly recommend, and still as the same people running it so it's stood the test of time.

I like Hui Wei on Glossop Road :)

Hui Wei on glossop rd next to swim inn great food swanky decor

Owners tak and shara brother and sister are nice people too

If you want good home cooked dim sum then you can't beat the Zing Vaa on the Moor, other dishes are great too. Sunday lunchtime is a favourite for us, lots of local Chinese families choose to eat there regularly. Also prices are reasonable.