Cheap tyres in and around Sheffield

hi i have a set off alloys i am wanting 4 tres for they are 17'' i dont kno the exact size till saturday but where is the cheapest place??. will accept slightly worn cheers

Ecclesfield car and commercial side of morrisons Ecclesfield ask for Dick or Mark tell Mick sent you.

Surely where tyre's are concerned the last thing you need is cheap tyre's, you need decent tyres if they are for a car that is or a motor bike. Otherwise your risking your life and everyone else's.

Lovely alloys, shame about the mismatched tyres. Take jibbs1977 advice and stay safe. cheap tyres are death traps.

Ecclesfield car and commercial side of morrisons Ecclesfield ask for Dick or Mark tell Mick sent you.

Is this the place that puts inner tubes in tyres that needed a puncture repair? thought it was illegal to do that?

Surely where tyre's are concerned the last thing you need is cheap tyre's, you need decent tyres if they are for a car that is or a motor bike. Otherwise your risking your life and everyone else's.

cheap price or part worn doesn't mean illegal or unsafe.

cheap price or part worn doesn't mean illegal or unsafe.

they have more chance of being that than new one's

they have more chance of being that than new one's

you mean they may become that sooner?

depends how often he drives his car i reckon.

hi i have a set off alloys i am wanting 4 tres for they are 17'' i dont kno the exact size till saturday but where is the cheapest place??. will accept slightly worn cheers

AJB TYRES AND EXHAUSTS

147 Hatfield House Ln

Sheffield, South Yorkshire

0114 245 7958

These guys sell part worn tyres at a good price. (and by part worn i mean part worn and perfectly legal and safe tyres, not completely destroyed, unusable and illegal like some people seem to think it means).

you mean they may become that sooner?

depends how often he drives his car i reckon.

No, new one's are rigorously checked, second hand ones that may have come off a crashed vehicle are not.

No, new one's are rigorously checked, second hand ones that may have come off a crashed vehicle are not.

ahhhh, well now your talking about dodgy people selling any old crap. im talking about a legit business who check their tyres before they sell them.

So i take it if you were to buy a second hand car you would have the tyres changed there and then before you drove the car away even if the tyres seemed fine on your inspection. I guess you would be changing the brakes at the same time aswell.

My point was you can buy perfectly safe part worn and second hand tyres. whether people out there are selling unusable tyres that they know to be unsafe i dont know. there maybe some but not all.